Live with me?

--Your POV--

I woke up in a bed.  I opened my eyes, and saw a light shining down on me.  I looked around, and saw a blood bag filled with water.  I looked down my arm, and there was an IV in it, pumping water and nutrients into my body.  I had a bandage on my head, and a large band-aid on my left leg.  I looked down to the foot of my bed, and I saw Guzma sitting there, shaking.  "G-Guzma..."  I raised my arm, but I was shaking.  My voice was quiet and raspy, but Guzma still heard me.  He turned around fast, and ran over to my side.  "(Y/N)!  You're alive!  Thank Arceus!"  She hugged me, and I chuckled.  

It was then that Nurse Joy walked in with a pink beverage with a straw in it.  "Oh!  Ms. (Y/N)!  You're awake!"  Guzma let go of me, and dragged a chair up to the side of the bed, and sat down.  Nurse Joy handed me the drink, and I took a small sip. "Mmmmm!  This is actually pretty-"  Then there was the aftertaste, "Well, it was good until the aftertaste..."  Nurse Joy laughed "I'm surprised you liked it from the beginning!  Not many humans like Hyper Potions!"  I squealed, and threw the drink across the room.  The cup hit the wall, and shattered.  Nurse Joy sighed "I think you're OK to go now..."  I chuckled "maybe..."  "But first, let me check your vitals.  When you first came, your eyes were yellow."  She looked in my eyes, and smiled "They're all good!  You're free to go!"  

Nurse Joy pulled the IV out of my arm, and I walked out of the room, leaving the Pokemon Center.  Guzma grabbed me, and picked me up bridal style.  He began carrying me back to the base, at least I thought.  He turned in the woods, and followed a small path.  "Guzma?  Where are we going?"  "Shhh.  You'll see."  We walked through the woods for a while, until we came to a cliff.  There was a rock that jutted out, and Guzma took me over, and sat me down.  He sat down next to me.  "Guzma, why did you bring me here?"  "I took you here to see the Butterfree migration."  I laughed "Of course you did, bug boy."  "You have zero permission to call me that!  You're the one with the weird Crocodile!"  "Krokorok is NOT weird!  It's adorable!"  "Tch.  Whatever, look."  Guzma grabbed my head, and turned it to the sunset.

I saw lots of silhouettes flying past the sun, and they got closer and closer.  They passed over our heads, and we heard their happy calls.  I looked over at Guzma, and he was smiling.  I smiled, and looked up.  I pointed to a certain Butterfree "Guzma, look!  A shiny Butterfree!"  I pulled out my Pokedex (Sun and Moon were lucky enough to get Rotomdexes, but I didn't care.)  I held it up, and scanned the Butterfree.  "Butterfree, the butterfly Pokemon, and the evolved form of Metapod.  When attacked by other Pokemon, it defends itself by scattering it's poisonous scales and fluttering it's wings."  "Oh, well that's... charming."  Guzma laughed at my comment "Don't underestimate Bug Types girlie.  They can kill if they want."  

The Butterfree dissappeared into the forest, and me and Guzma looked out into the Alola sunset.  "(Y/N)... I have something to tell you."  "Yeah?  What is it Guz?"  Guzma sighed "I'm going to disband Team Skull."  I gasped "Why?"  Guzma shrugged "I'm just not as angry at the world as I was... I guess you helped me with that."  He put an arm around me, and I rested my head on his shoulder.  "(Y/N).  I want you to move in.  Permanently."  I gasped, and hugged Guzma "Of course I will Guzma!  You guys are my family... but will Plumeria and the Grunts leave?"  "Probs not.  The base is the only home they have."  I smiled.  

"OK, good."  I rested my head back on his shoulder, and he rested his head on mine.  We watched the sun set, in a comfortable silence.

(A/N)- "Yo WHAT?!  Guzma's disbandin' Team Skull?!  'Aight, it's cool,  I'll just stay in the house."
Author:  Grunt!  I just went to make lunch!  Leave my story alone!
Grunt: Crap!  Better run!
Author:  HEY!  COME BACK HERE!