Rescued?

--Your POV--

I walked onto the path that eventually ended up in the ocean.  It winded through blush mountain, and it was a very hot day out.  I called out Primarina, and had her spray me down every now and then.  It didn't help much, and I sighed "Primarina... it's so hot out..."  I saw a rock and got underneath it.  I wasn't about to drink Primarina's water... I have no idea where it comes from, and if it's even sanitary.  All of a sudden, an Electabuzz came out of the grass, and got really mad at me.  "Oh... is this your rock?"  It didn't respond, it just used Thunder Wave on me, making me paralyzed.  It dragged me out, and just left me in the sun, paralyzed.  I tried to move, but I couldn't.  I looked up at Primarina "P-Primarina... go get help..."  Primarina nodded and flopped further down the path, and out of my sight.  I looked up, and saw Mandibuzz circling above me, kawing.  My vision got blurry, and I closed my eyes, blacking out.

I have no idea how long I was passed out there, but I woke up when my face was sprayed with water.  I opened my eyes, but I still couldn't see clearly.  I could make out Primarina, but there was another figure there.  Once it spoke, I knew who he was.  "Hey, hey kid.  You aight'?"  "G-Guzma... help..."  My voice was raspy, due to lack of water, and my head was spinning.  I felt a pair of arms pick me up bridal style, and my head was pressed to Guzma's chest.  Surprisingly, he smelled like cologne.  I closed my eyes as Guzma began running down the path, with me in his arms.

--Time skip--

We made it to a large door, with Team Skull Grunts guarding it.  "Yo Grunts, open the door!"  I heard Guzma say, but the Grunts didn't like the fact that he was bringing me into their base.  "I said... OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"  Guzma yelled at the Grunts and they freaked out, opening the door.  I felt Guzma set me down, and I opened my eyes.  I saw him taking off his jacket, and he was wearing a white tank top.  I blushed slightly, and I felt the jacket drape over me, and Guzma picked me up again.  We walked through the gate, and it started to rain.  Guzma ran forwards towards a large, broken down mansion.  

He ran in the door, and shut it.  "Yo Grunts!  This kiddo, (Y/N), is gonna be stayin' with us till' further notice!"  This time, none of the Grunts protested.  He walked upstairs, and into a room that looked much cleaner than the rest of the house.  I was set down on a bed, and my vision returned as a wet washcloth was put on my forehead.  Guzma sat down on the bed next to me, and he was dripping wet, and I was still wearing his jacket.  He held a small medicine cup to me, filled with a light blue liquid.  "Drink it.  Don't worry, it's just medicine for Paralysis."  I took it, but Guzma sounded different, like he was trying to be nicer than usual.  I drank the liquid, and I immediately felt better, and I could talk now.  

"Thank you Guzma."  I smiled, and Guzma shrugged "It's nothing... you better be glad that your giant sea lion here came and got me, you could'a died out there, all by yourself."  I chuckled.  "I didn't take you for the rescuing type."  Guzma smirked "I can be nice if I wanna."  "But why..."  "Why what?"  "Why did you save me Guzma?"  Guzma pulled out the Max Potion I gave him.  "This... it made me realize that I needed to help you in return."  

I sat up, and hugged Guzma, and I felt him tense up at my touch, but he soon relaxed.  He hugged me back (kind of), and just then, the door opened.  "Guz, what're you doing..."

(A/N)- Maybe Guzma isn't such a bad guy!