Chapter 11 - Reichenbach

"That was the night that Dean Winchester murdered my father. And that's... That's why he's gonna die." The man says, recounting the story of how his father died. According to him, Dean murdered his father in cold blood. But after hearing his story, I know that Dean was hunting his him because he was a monster.

"I'm sorry." Sam says and the man scoffs, "I'm not looking for your sympathy, Sammy. I'm looking for your brother. So why don't you tell me where Dean-O is, and I'll let you both go."

"That's not gonna happen." Sam states, causing the man to raise his eyebrow, "Really? Know you know your brother gave me the green light to put one between your eyes, right?"

"Dean... Dean isn't Dean right now. Now I don't know who you are-" Sam begins, but the man cuts him off, "Name's Cole. Listen Sam. Every night... Since I was 13 years old, every night I close my eyes... All I can see is your brother and all that blood and my Daddy. Now, I know Dean's family and all, but he gave you up. And you have no reason to protect him, none. So help me, please."

"Look, I'm sorry about your Dad. Whatever happened, Dean had a reason." Sam says, trying his hardest to talk some sense into him, "I don't know how to tell you this. There are monsters out there."

"You don't think I know that?" Cole says with a raised voice, "Idid two tours in Iraq. Special Ops, Darfur. The Congo. I've seen suicide bombers and child soldiers so hopped up on speed, they could barely talk. But they could sure shoot an AK."

"Not that kind of monster." Sam argues and Cole yells at him, "Don't tell me about monsters! Because I've met my share!"

"I mean vampires." Sam states in a harsh voice, "All right? Werewolves. 'Monster' monsters. Look in the bag. Go on. Take a look, it's right there."

Cole eyes him for a moment eat before turning and walking towards our duffel bags. He picks up the flask filled with holy water. He eyes it and chuckles, "I guess even psychos need to hydrate."

"It's Holy Water." Sam corrects and he shakes his head as he places the flask down in the bag, "Holy cow."

"Look, we are not psychos and I'm not lying." Sam says.

"Well you see, that's exactly what a psycho liar would say." He says, before leaning down and picking up his backpack, "So see my dilemma?"

He reaches inside and I grow weary, knowing nothing good is going to come out of this. He pulls out a pair of gloves and begins to out them on, "I guess, we're gonna have to do this the other way."

He pulls a hammer out and eyes it for a moment before looking between us, a sinister smirk on his lips. I take in a deep breath and try my best to figure out a way out of this, before both Sam and I are seriously damaged.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I close my eyes, unable to watch the torture being inflicted beside me. I hear the sound of Cole's fists landing another hit against Sam. Sam groans aloud and Cole speaks, "Where's Dean? Where is he?"

Sam remains quiet and Cole hits him again, "Where is he?!"

Suddenly Sam cries out as I hear a sickening crack, the sound sending shivers down my spine. Sam cries out while Cole screams at him. He quiets down and I hear Sam taking in weak breathes, "Shove it up your ass."

"Okay, okay. I guess it time to crank up the volume then, huh?" Cole says and I open my eyes, seeing him reach over and grab the hammer from before. He eyes Sam for a moment before they drift to me. I see Sam tense up from the corner of my eye as Cole stalks towards me.