Chapter 12 - Soul Survivor

"Momma will come and pick you up real soon baby girl. She misses you so much." I say, really meaning every word.

I haven't seen Mary since we left to go find Dean and I miss her so much. But it's safest for her to stay with Julianne while we deal with Dean, it's the safest place for her.

"Momma loves you so much." I whisper when I hear the door to the bunker open up.

Glancing up, I see Sam making his way down the steps with the cooler in hand. I take a deep breath in and look down, "Momma has to go baby girl, I love you."

"I love you too." She says, her voice sad.

I linger for a moment before hanging up the phone, my lock screen on her staring back at me. I draw on her for strength, building my courage as I rise to me feet. Sam comes to my side and looks to the phone, "She okay?"

I nod my head, "She just wants to come home."

"We all do. And she will soon." He says, gesturing to the cooler.

I look down at it and nod my head, ready to get this done, "Yeah. Let's do this."

We make our way to the hallway and down towards the dungeon. When we open up the door, the light fills the room and draws Dean's attention. He is cuffed and bound to the chair, his eyes filled with confidence and cruelness as he takes us in. He sees the cooler in hand and scoffs, "Really?"

Sam places it down on table and looks to Dean, "For whatever it's worth, I got your blood type."

"I know you think you're gonna try and fix me, but did it ever occur to you maybe I don't wanna be fixed?" He asks, looking between the two of us, "Just let me go live my life, I won't bother you. What do you care?"

"What do I care?" Sam hisses as he looks at his brother unbelieving.

I grab froward and grab the flask, opening it up and beginning the ritual. Flashbacks of that night with Crowley come to Indonesia, that night being difficult. This time? It's almost going to be impossible. I begin to recite the incantation to make the ground holy. Dean looks towards me and glares, "You think I'm just gonna sit here like Crowley, getting all weepy while you shoot me up! Well, screw that. I don't want this."

"Yeah, I pretty much figured that out." I mutter, stepping back.

"You don't even know of this is gonna work, do you?" He questions before smiling, "You know I got a hell of a lot more running through me than just demon juice."

"Mark of Cain. Got it." Sam says, stepping forward with a syringe full of purified blood in his hands.

"That's right." Dean smirks and Sam holds up the needle, "Buckle up."

"Sammy... You know I hate shots." Dean states, a hint of threat in his tone.

"I hate demons." Sam counters.

Sam walks forward, which causes Dean's eyes turns black as he growls threatening at him. I flick my wrist forward, holy water spraying out of the flask and landing on Dean tosses holy water, which causes him to cry out. Sam steps forward and sticks the needle into Dean's arm, which earns a grunt.

"Look, we got a whole bunch more of these to go. You could make it a whole lot easier on yourself." Sam says, stepping back.

Dean grunt louder and cry out in pain, demonic noises emitting from his lips. The sight of it is hard to watch and I look away, knowing that this is going to be one of the hardest days of my life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------