[xiii] For Your Own Good

October 4

October 4

5:47

Martin Household

   The phone on Lydia's wooden desk had been buzzing for so long, it began to become white noise to the two making out on her bed across the room.

  Lydia sat atop Stiles as their lips collided violently, both of them letting out their pent up frustration that had collected over the past years of knowing each other. Phoebe was right- It was time for Lydia to stop playing hard to get, and go after what she wanted. On any other occasion, if Phoebe knew what was happening between them, she'd be ecstatic- But right now, when she'd called both of them circa 30 times, she was fucking furious.

   For once, Phoebe had no idea what to do. Soon after Phoebe had discretely snuck out of the house with Isaac and loaded the car with him, his head lolled to the side and his mouth went ajar. Her best guess was that he had passed out from overexertion, which didn't surprise her. Her only problem now was figuring out where to take him, and how she would get him out of the car once they got there.

They were parked on the side of the road, cars whizzing by as Phoebe called Lydia for the 46th time. Finally, finally, she picks up.

   "Hello..?"

"Lydia, what the FUCK!"  Phoebe exclaims angrily, her grip tightening on her phone. "Where were you!? This is kind of an emergency!"

  "What, what happened now? Are you in trouble!?" Lydia shouted back, rushing to slip her clothes back on. Upon seeing her panic, Stiles did the same.

"You- Shit. I need you to meet me at Derek's loft." Phoebe's voice softened when she looked over to Isaac's peaceful sleeping form.

  "O-Okay, I'll be there in 10."

Without another word, Phoebe hangs up and immediately attempts to call Scott next, but she receives no answer. With a roll of her eyes, she dials Stiles instead. Unbeknownst to Phoebe, Stiles and Lydia made eye contact as he internally battled over whether or not to answer the call.

  "Hey," Phoebe breathed frustratedly once he did, "I need you to meet me at Derek's loft. And bring Scott."

"U-uh, I'm not exactly with Scott.." Stiles averts his eyes and scratches the back of his neck nervously.

    "Fine, just come on!" Phoebe growls, hanging up.

  She tosses her phone back into the compartment and her hands fly to the wheel again as she speeds off towards the loft.

  As soon as Isaac's eyes flutter open the next morning, the screaming begins.