07 || Studying

(Your POV)

     Sighing, you stuffed your mouth with some fried rice. Not being able to eat with someone sucks.

     Your phone's screen had been occupying your thoughts and sight. This had went on ever since you had pulled out your lunchbox from your bag.

     How have I not been able to make friends?...

     You didn't mean in current time. You meant your supposed self that had been in this town for the past three weeks.

     Not even a singular friend? Wow, I need to step up my game.

     Finishing your food, you packed up the lunchbox and stuffed the empty box back inside your bag. You continued to scroll through your phone, wondering if maybe you could find something on it that might have been useful to you.

     The bell rang, basically screaming at you to get off of your phone because lunch had ended. You sighed and turned off your phone, shoving it inside of your bag. You then grabbed out your textbook and set it on your desk, waiting for the teacher to arrive.

——————-

     The end of the last class bell rang and you let out a sigh of relief. Finally, it was over. You glanced ahead to look at the girl a few seats ahead of yourself with blonde hair.

     Yachi stared out the window, looking content. You glanced out side to see if you could try to look at what she was looking at. But all that you could see was students leaving the school.

     Then again, maybe that was exactly what she was looking at.

     You gathered your belongings and stood up from your desk. Picking up your now closed bag, you shuffled to her desk and she looked up.

     "Oh, hi (L/N). Where are we going?"

     The girl spoke to you, straightening her posture in her desk. You thought for a moment and said the first thing that came to your mind in a cheerful tone.

     "The library!"

     She nodded her head and then stood up from her desk, grabbing her bag during the process. As soon as she started to leave her desk, you decided to walk one step behind her.

     This was because you actually didn't know where the library was.

     But you couldn't let her know that now could you?

     You had supposedly been here for only a short amount of time, but it still would have been enough time to figure out the layout of the school. So you allowed her to secretly take the lead.

     Once you both had arrived to the library, she set her bag down on a table and you followed behind her. You both pulled out your books and set them out on the table. She grabbed a note book and placed it in front of you calmly.

     "So, um, what did you need help with?"

     You quickly panicked and thought in your head for the first thing that would come to mind. You had already completed this unit in your real life, so you just thought of the part that you had actually had previous difficulty with.