29 || Uncomfortable

(Your POV)

     "I'm so sorry (L/N), can you please stop glaring at me? I even bought you more food."

     Yamaguchi pleaded as you took a bite of a fruit sandwich. Being bitter, you ignored him and looked at some of the scenery that was around you.

     Tsukishima snickered a little, trying to cover his mouth, "Why are you so angry anyways? It was just a sandwich."

     You let out a deep sigh and finished chewing, swallowing the sweet food that once resided in your mouth.

     "This is the third time today that I'm trying to eat breakfast, because both of the previous times, my food was ruined."

     Yamaguchi tilted his head to the side, "What happened the first time?"

     There was a pause for a moment. You didn't exactly want to tell them that you had dropped your own toast because of a phone call.

     "Um... I dropped it because my phone startled me?"

     Tsukishima snickered once again, "Because of your phone? That's so dumb."

     Groaning, you took another bite of your food.

     "Tsuki, can you stop making fun of her?"

     Yamaguchi questioned nicely, but you didn't think it would work.

     "I think I'm good, thanks for the advice though."

     "That wasn't advice Tsuki!"

     Just then, your phone beeped. You dug the phone from your bag whilst Tsukishima and Yamaguchi spoke.

     "Oh? He actually responded?"

     Yamaguchi turned his head to you, "... Who?"

     You looked up from your phone for a minute, debating if you should even mention his name.

     He was their rival after all...

     "Um, just some guy. It's nothing to be concerned about..."

     Again there was a pause, until Tsukishima spoke up, "Well that's even more suspicious if you don't even tell us who this person is..."

     You shrugged them off and looked back down at your phone to check the text.

     Oikawa: "Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I'm still at practice. And sure, I'll come to your house at around six?"

     You were slightly surprised that he had actually agreed to meet with you. Your fingers began to type a reply.

     Y/N: "Okay cool, and you still remember where my house is? That's kinda creepy."

     A small giggle pushed past your lips from your own words.

     The two boys looked at you curiously, "Uh, what's so funny (L/N)?..."