26 || Late Night Meeting

(Your POV)

     It was around nine thirty at night, the matches had ended around three hours ago. Of course some people were still practicing after they had finished eating but besides that, everyone else was either in their assigned classroom or taking a bath. As for yourself, you had found a spot by a tree outside and sat down.

     It wasn't all that cool outside yet but the sun was starting to set. You whipped out your phone and started to browse, not having much to do. Sure you could go to the managers assigned classroom, but honestly that didn't seem of interest to you at the moment. Having been around people the whole day, sitting by yourself like this was pleasant.

     The tree that you were currently sat under was a little ways away from the building. So you couldn't hear any chatter or sounds that people made.

     It was actually a very calming spot.

     "Meow"

     You jumped suddenly at the sound. Snapping your head to your right side, you noticed a black and white cat. It's tail moved from side to side in a slow manner. As you stared at it, it peered back at you. Reaching your hand out cautiously, you allowed it to sniff your hand. After it stopped, you carefully tried to pet its head. To your surprise, it allowed you to do so. You pet the cat softly and it seemed to enjoy it.

     So the cat is friendly...

     It walked closer to you and sat down beside your legs. Giving the cat a smile, a thought came to your mind.

     Maybe I could pick up the cat and see if it's a boy or a girl?

     The cat looked up at you, not seeming bothered at all by being in your presence. You reached out both of your arms to the cat and held it right under it's front legs. Lifting it into the air, it didn't struggle, which was good.

     Looking at its lower end, you had determined that it was a girl. You put her down on to your lap and left her alone again. She laid down and seemingly made herself comfortable. You went back to your phone for a while, time appeared to be going by fast.

     Soon, audible foot steps caused your head to lift back up. A taller figure could be made out in the distance, coming closer to you. Your heart started to race, inside you knew it couldn't be anyone of harm, but you couldn't tell at this moment who it was. It had gotten prominently darker than before, you had to have been out there for at least forty five minutes.

     As the figure got closer to you, features started to appear.

     "Oh, it's you. Please don't scare me like that."

     Yamaguchi let out a soft laugh, walking closer with ever footstep he took, "Why is it that I could see you from over by the gym but you couldn't see me?"

     His eyes widened a bit as soon as he stopped talking, "You found a cat?"

     The cat titled it's head at the new presence, honestly you didn't know if the cat would run away or not.

     "Actually I think it would be better to say it found me. She's friendly though."

     You grinned down at the cat which let out a mewl almost like she was responding to you.