12 || Yamaguchi's a Ladies Man

(Your POV)

     Watching the boys practice was fun. You made light conversation with Kiyoko when she wasn't busy helping everyone else.

Every time Nishinoya and/or Tanaka would do something they perceived as "cool," they'd turn to you for what seemed to be approval. Then every time you'd blow them off, which usually you didn't, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi would laugh at them.

The first years kept looking towards you also, except for Tsukishima, who was the only first year who hadn't talked to you once. Not that you could really do anything about it, his saltiness was what made him, him.

—————-

     It was now late in the evening. The sky was dark and it was cooler, causing you to throw on your school sweater.

     As soon as practice had concluded for the day, Nishinoya had come running at you, "Hey (L/N)-chan! I was cool wasn't I? Right, right!?"

     You jumped back from the sudden yelling that had occurred from the shorter boy's mouth. You laughed lightly and nodded at him, causing him to jump up in the air.

When Nishinoya started to open his mouth again, Yamaguchi and Hinata had made their way over to you. You slowly looked at them and gave them an awkward smile, hoping they wouldn't bring up anything that had happened from your first interactions.

     "Hey you're (L/N)-San right? The girl I found sleeping on the roof?"

     Yamaguchi had commented quietly, rubbing his neck. You slowly sighed and groaned mentally.

     He just had to bring that up didn't he?

"We bumped into each other in the hallway a little while ago right?"

     Hinata added to Yamaguchi's question, causing you to groan even harder inside.

     So he wants to make things worse?

     "Yes and yes. I'd rather not talked about it."

     You nicely pushed away any extra comments that they could have made on the interactions. Hinata seemed confused as to why you had not wanted to talk about those topics, but let it slide anyways.

Meanwhile, Nishinoya had been secretly glaring at the other two boys that had been striking up a conversation with you.

     "Wait, you all know each other? (L/N)-chan! Why didn't you mention anything?!~"

     Nishinoya whined to you, acting like a puppy who had been scolded.

     Yamaguchi turned to Nishinoya and looked away shyly, "Not really, I didn't even know Hinata had also met (L/N). We haven't really talked much. O-oh! Not to offend (L/N)-san or anything! Ah... Sorry."

     Yamaguchi stopped talking after he had become flustered. You lightly giggled at both of the boys but quickly stopped.

     "No worries, it's true we don't really know each other. But I wouldn't mind if we did start to talk more. Oh, wait, that sounded weird. Sorry..."