25 || And So The Training Camp Begins

(Your POV)

     "Woah Tokyo sure is big..."

     Yamaguchi had commented as he looked out of the window of the bus. Everyone had hummed or nodded in agreement.

     "Well Tokyo is the largest city in the world."

     Tsukishima replied calmly, not seeming as interested.

     I wouldn't doubt for a second that this isn't the biggest city in the world...

     You had pulled out your earphones just before the bus had reached Tokyo. Everyone was in awe because of the lights and size of the city. Even though you had been here once before, it still looked amazing.

     "We'll be getting off in a few minutes so make sure you have everything ready."

     Coach Ukai had commented which led to everyone checking over their stuff.

     "There are so many different types of people here..."

     Yachi pointed out softly and you hummed in agreement. You could find a business man in a suit on the same street as someone who looked like an anime character, which was pretty ironic considering you were in an anime but... It's an interesting concept to be honest.

     Soon the bus came to a halt. Swiftly, everyone made their way off of the bus. Kuroo was standing outside of the building, seemingly waiting for Karasuno's arrival.

     "Oh is that the Skytree!?"

     Nishinoya and Tanaka boasted, pointing towards a electrical tower. Kuroo quickly covered his stomach and burst out laughing at the two.

     "That's just a normal cell tower."

     "Eh?"

     You snickered to yourself as quietly as possible, trying to hide any sort of reaction.

     After quickly calming down, you looked up at Kuroo, who returned your stare with a small wave.

     "Do you know Nekoma's captain?"

     Yamaguchi pondered from behind you, giving you a curious look.

     "...I guess you could say that."

     Yamaguchi wavered for a second, looking like he had wanted to say something, but ended up keeping quite.

     Kuroo showed the team where they'd need to be and after everyone had put their stuff away so that they'd be set for the three days the team would be here, the matches started.

————

     You sat on a bench, watching a match between Fukurodani and Nekoma.

     They sure do live up to their national level team standards.

     It looked like everyone was giving it their all, despite the match only being for practice.