15 || Milk Bread Boy

(Your POV)

     You woke up in your bedroom to the sounds of birds chirping and sun light peering into the room. Yawning, you removed some of your covers and got out of bed.

     Proceeding to think for a moment and then opening the two windows that you had in your bedroom, allowing more fresh air into the room.

     Hopefully today would be at least somewhat successful in researching some information of different sorts. Your "family" in this world, some general things, basically seeing if it was similar to your world. Not anything too difficult. And then after that, maybe just relaxing.

     Slowly walking down stairs and out of your room, you made your way to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Then out went the thought that maybe you'd get to stay in for the day.

     It had seemed that you were almost out of food, so you would have to go shopping for some more so you wouldn't die.

     Considering the fact that no one else lived with you so you couldn't just pawn the job off on someone else.

     A groan flew out of your mouth on instinct and you looked at the clock. It was around ten in the morning so it wasn't too early to go shopping. Deciding that you would go after you ate, you grabbed some bread slices and placed them into the toaster.

—————-

     You arrived at the grocery store and shivered from the cool temperature. Grabbing a cart, you pushed along to the vegetables and picked out some to balance out your diet so that you wouldn't die so quickly. You went along your way after this and left the aisle, moving into another one.

     But as you were about to go into the next one, something, or should I say someone, caught your eye. A certain around six foot tall boy with a blue jacket, glasses, light brown slightly curled hair, was looking at the breads by the baked goods in the store.

     "Milk bread maybe?..."

     You whispered softly to yourself and let out a sigh. Who knew you'd run into the great king at a grocery store in the morning?

     Now of course you wanted to be able to speak to him, recently, you'd become more confident with being able to speak to the characters. Because they were, per say, "Human," too.

     The real question was how you were going to go about it. You didn't have any connection to him, unlike the players at Karasuno, where you went to their school.

     Maybe I could act as a fangirl? But that could end up just annoying him because he is on his own free time right now... That's the last thing I want to do. Ugh, I wish this was easier. I don't want to make a bad impression...

     Suddenly in your mist of thinking, an idea popped into your mind.

     What if I just "pretend" to bump into him and then apologized for it?... Nah that would never work. I'm supposed to be here for groceries anyways. I can't just keep standing here.

     Pushing your cart once again with a huff, you attempted to go into the next aisle to continue shopping. Instead, you were met with a yelp which caused you to halt your action.