WINNER

You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win- Zig Ziglar

There is this point. The point where you look back at your life and then you realize how messed up it can be. How problematic things can get. And how uncertain everything around you seems to be. You just don't know what to do or if you can do it. A lot of things which are certainly valuable and important to you are at stake but then you just don't know.

        It is like a gamble. So uncertain. By then you sure know what is certain, don't you? You know the time is running and there is little hope and then you just don't know what can or will happen. But you surely know what you want to happen?

      And at this moment more than the uncertainty you will notice that you just became enlightened with the situation at hand. More than anything else, you finally did understand your problem, the  result you might get  and all the things at stake. But do you know what more you learnt?

      You learnt what you want. You now know and are sure about the result you desire because if you weren't, you would have never been able to analyze the situation and actually find out the problems, possibilities and the probable results.

      So now when you know it all and you know that time is passing by and you sure as hell know that no extra time will show up, it is time to rise from that deep self induced hibernation and set to work.

      Now there is only one possible way from the current position. It is nothing but going ahead. Becoming better. And unleashing your potential. Finding yourself and exploring everything you can. You will just realise the powers you have set free and you will be all ready. You have nothing to lose, only to achieve. Because you know not what will happen tommorow but you definitely know what you can do today.

          There will be times, still, when the today doesn't work out as planned. Where you weren't able to do the thing you so desired even after knowing everything. This is the real time. Of course, from 0 you can't just jump to 100 and you know you don't have the time for a steady climb.

        This is the time for the real challenge laying ahead for you. Just the simple thing of not giving up yet. Do what you can with what you have. Don't look back and know what, you don't need to look back. When you are focusing on the front, if you really focus , you will not even have the need to turn back. And that is when you know you win. And rest assured, the future unknown, you will definitely be a winner in your own eyes if nothing else.
          And when you see yourself as an achiever and a winner  , one who can crack anything, you will never have to  look back.