STAND OR BEND?

Yes that's it. Sometimes  somethings, they are just unacceptable.  And that's when you go back and think or you do something that you surely don't want to know or think about. You just don't know if you  can accept it. It's more like a war with yourself. You need to know that certain things can't be allowed to be taken above and beyond  their limit. Yes limit. Or the boundary. The safe place. The point. That point. More like you know that taking anything beyond this is wrong, harmful to you or maybe incorrect. Should you just allow your self a little more of it? Just a bit more. That's when you need to think a bit more , far ahead and if you think you can stand it and if you can the thing is will you  be happy? Will it be fine? If not nows the time..its always now or never..always happens with me..leave it, let it destroy you, like a parasite or something like an anaconda around a helpless deer. There are times you need to go back and think, it becomes a need a point of no return where you need to know where you stand and what you want and when that time comes stay strong and never back down. Life isn't easy and wasn't ever meant to be..but you are strong and you were always meant to be. So know it and just crack  it.