HAPPY?

This is so ridiculous and even foolish. But then this is the way it is. Sometimes you just don't know and you feel sad, very, very sad. You just don't know and you just don't want to know. You want to remain in that dark secluded dungeon you create for yourself. You want to be numb and wish about feeling nothing anymore.

And the worst part is you just don't know what is the reason making you feel sad. You can't specifically point out one and then you start blaming each and every thing. And in this manner more than hurting anything else, you hurt yourself.

Learn to forgive yourself. Be able to accept yourself. And understand yourself. Being gloomy and drowning yourself in sorrow isn't what's the right thing.

Give yourself a break. At such times, when you just don't know anything , you don't want to know anything and you don't want to care about it, help yourself. Be Your hero. Self talk. Give yourself a thousand reasons to laugh and smile. so what if you can't figure out the thing making you sad, atleast find the things that make you happy and self motivate yourself.

Love yourself. You need to do this. For yourself. Because if even you can't create that positive aura, that sort of happy shield around yourself then how will you make everyone you pass by happy? Life is about being happy and content. Finding the good and believing in yourself. So never get low and always let go.

And what quote I pick in the start, instead of that;
Here:
Happiness is not the absence of sadness but the ability to be able to create thoughts and things that make you smile. Not just a small smile on your face but a smile within. A feeling of joy and contentment that knows you will make it. The one that doesn't sway or surrender but bubbles hope and love at all times and is able to smile and create wonderful thoughts and things within you and around, everything and anything you desire or simply have good feelings for which if happy, you will have for most of the things. - A little note from my random little notes, to myself.

Hope you enjoyed reading. Please vote, comment and share, I'd love to hear from you.