貳-NEW APP

if you've read my other book 'healing' then yes this part is similar

and yes

idc  

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█  

新的应用程序❞ 

JIMIN'S POV

"I don't get you," Jin shook his head, as a full on perked lips was displayed on his prominent face. I leaned forward, enjoying the comfort from my arms being a pillow.

"I don't either.." I breathed out in a raspy tone, my stomach slightly rumbling. "Jimin," Jin began, as I lazily lifted my head up to the elder; blonde strands of hair faintly covering my orbs. "You need to eat," He finished off, crossing his arms; as worry was highly evident within his face.

"Why?" I questioned, as the older rolled his eyes. "Ask that after you've seen how much of a chopstick you've became." He retorted, as I weakly shrugged; my eyelids feeling heavier each moment. Ugh.

"J-Just go to Tae," I mumbled faintly, as Jin breathed out with irritation. I rested my head against my arms once again, as darkness enveloped my eyes. "You're right, I should." Jin responded, as I awaited for his footsteps to leave the room. However, that didn't occur.

"But, I'm not a selfish prick." He muttered with a soft tone, approaching my feeble figure. He patted a hand on my back, as I sighed out; wondering what the fuck I did to deserve a caring human such as Seokjin.

"Jimin.." He exhaled, as I feebly lifted my head up; facing Jin's face that was purely surrounded by perfection. I nibbled on my lip, not wanting to let the envious thoughts flood my mind. "You need to eat," He commented, as I exhaled; knowing I can't win with him.

"B-But-"

"No buts," He cuts me off with a mild head shake, kneeling onto the ground. "Don't fucking say that you're fat or overweight, because these adjectives shouldn't be constantly in your head." He sighed, as I snickered at the elder.

"Sure," I muttered, viewing Jin roll his dark spheres at my stubbornness. "I'll be downstairs when you're ready to eat." He finished off, ascending from his position as the floor creaked. I frowned mildly, watching him saunter towards the door; exiting the scene with me.

  ║▌║█║▌  

JUANCOCK'S POV

I exhaled, glancing at my newly made account. What the heck should I put as my name? I groaned, messing up my raven locks with annoyance. I bit on my lips lightly, as I snickered at my own username.

"Kookadoodledoo, I'm a genius." I chuckled, my ego becoming denser. I scrolled back up, facing the blank 'Name' and 'Surname'. "I'll be basic," I muttered, as my thumbs rapidly typed out 'Jungkook' and '( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )'; which honestly formed the best combo.

I praised myself for copying the Lenny face, as my pride faded once I came into conclusion that I need a profile picture. "Ah, fuck." I groaned heavily, despising the fact of taking a selfie; as I was far from being photogenic.

I tapped on my gallery, enlighten by the amount of memes I owned. I cackled at my new gallery, as it was purely full of Filthy Frank's memes. I glided my thumb down, mesmerised by his beauty within his memes.

"Found one," I grinned, revealing a toothy smile; as I clicked onto the image. I carefully cropped it to size, not wanting to destroy his artwork.  I confirmed the profile picture, as I gazed at my information; satisfied with what I saw.

I acknowledged the profile that I formed, as a vibration erupted from my phone; frowning that it was just the Kik team. I instantly ignored it, wanting to meet mates and have an enjoyable moment. 

My orbs were befuddled, as I sat frozen; facing the messaging app. "What the hell?" I commented, licking my lips with confusion. I exhaled, tapping the icon on the left; as it left me even more confused. I was met with different sections that were formed by Kik, hating how I was new to this app. I hate this.

I tapped the search bar, as I hesitatingly managed to type out 'meet'. I was met by over three apps, immensely impressed with myself. I tapped the first one, as it led to me getting greeted by a section for meeting strangers.

I tapped 'females' and 'males', rooting for my bisexuality. I stared blankly at my cracked screen, as I slid my thumb against it; viewing new profiles within each light swipe. I sighed as I scrunched my nose in disgust, viewing a dick image as one of the male's display picture.

I swiped through many, as I dropped my slender figure against the bed; despising every profile I saw so far. However, my thumb remained still and fixed on one particular profile. I sighed, wanting to swipe away from it; but I couldn't.

 I sighed, wanting to swipe away from it; but I couldn't

i hate life, 21, male.

"S-Should I?" My breathing hitched, realising this profile was emotional; but I wanted to find out more. "Fuck it," I muttered, as I promptly pressed 'Chat now' with no hint of regret.

I watched as it led me to a new chat with the fella, as I sent him the indication that I found him from the meeting section. "Right," I stated, as my whitened hands slowly trembled; not knowing how to start a proper conversation.

Jungkook ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ): hELLO THERE|

"Yikes, no." I muttered faintly, not wanting to seem desperate or eager.

Jungkook ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ): hi my friend|

I sighed with frustration, pressing the backspace as each letter disappeared gradually under my vision. I grumbled miniature cuss-words, hitting realisation that sounding basic may help. 

Jungkook ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ):  Hello.

I nodded softly in satisfaction, as I leaned back; sending the message to the stranger. I sighed, viewing that the message was immediately delivered and sent.

My eyes brightened, as my grip on the device became weaker; as I was eager to smash it against the white wall. "HE READ IT, HOLY FUCK!" I yelled, as I swallowed in my deep breath. I inhaled and exhaled quickly, as I spotted that the male was typing.

i is typing . . .

"C-Calm down Jungkook.." I exhaled out, making my grip tighter on the phone; aborting the mission to throw my phone against the wall.

"Oh my God," I mumbled, realising that he sent the text. I peered downwards, as I slightly frowned at his overly nice greeting.

i hate life: hi?

  ║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█    

yES I USED KOOKADOODLEDOO AGAIN LETS NOT JUDGE