拾柒-ONLINE

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█    

联机❞ 

JIMIN'S POV

I felt a ray of dim sunlight glisten against my shut eyes, as I faintly and weakly opened them; being greeted with a mild amount of eye-crust and illuminating sunlight. For once, a smile was painted onto my dry lips; as it was rare for me to wake up with a positive beam and no dried up tears.

I stretched my arms in a soft motion, feeling my figure loosen up as I shifted to the space beside me. My beam widened even more, as my oak spheres connected to the darkened phone with no battery remaining. I moistened my chapped lips with the tip of my tongue, as my mind began to pile with the memories of hearing Jungkook's soft snores through the line; warming my heart with a rush of euphoria.

"Is he awake?" I questioned softly to myself, bending my morning figure downwards in order to -plug the dead phone into the whitened cable. The phone flashed with life in response, as a coral beam was tugging my lips. I laid back down onto the bed, gripping onto the phone with a feeble and fragile hand.

I pressed my thumb against the button, watching my orbs illuminate when the black screen transformed into the lock screen. "Will I bother him?" I tapped Kik softly, despite having the thoughts full of negativity coat my mind. I chewed the skin from my lower lip, as I felt my oak eyes brighten when I spotted an emerald circle near Jungkook's user; signifying that the younger was online.

The green circle was lurking me to text the male, as I could sense how my thumbs were feebly following the hesitant thoughts; which resulted in them completely freezing and pausing. I swallowed in softly, feeling mildly embarrassed that I wasn't able to perform such a simple task of texting someone first.

Jungkook ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ): morning beautiful

My world suddenly paused spinning, as my mind gradually began to throw each thought out. I felt a various amount of ethereal butterflies fluttering within the pits of my stomach, as I felt my legs began to lightly kick the duvet with excitement. I brought the pillow to my mouth; biting it in order to trap my squeals and screams from how much Jungkook is affecting me.

stay with me: nooo, i'm not

stay with me: morning though❤️

Jungkook ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ): stfu issa woke fact 

Jungkook ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ): how was your sleep princess?

stay with me: fjhjdkgdfhg stoppp

stay with me: it was actually decent for once