拾捌-FLAWLESS FEATURES

remember when i mentioned kooks having a scar on his stomach

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

完美无瑕的功能❞ 

JUANCOCK'S POV

"Do you have any regrets?" I questioned the first idea that sparked my mind, as my oak spheres were glued onto the ethereal male through the screen. His flawless features seemed startled and taken aback from my deepening question; as the angelic older nibbled his lower but plump lip.

"W-Wow that's intense," Jimin heaved out; shuffling his petite figure on his mattress. Was it too much? I felt a smack of guilt conceal me, as I began shaking my head immediately at his words. "You don't have to answer," I assured the male, as he gently discharged a crescent-coated smile towards me.

"No, no. It's just due to the fact that I have so many," Jimin answered, as I could sense each section of my heart shatter at the male's response. "Where do I begin?.." Jimin's softening voice trailed off; as I was able to monitor at how his mind began clouding and fogging with a range of regrets.

"Whatever you're comfortable with," I responded to the empty but false-smiling male, as he gestured a timid nod from his head. Butterflies full of warmth began erupting from the pits of my stomach; as it truly made me heartfelt as to how Jimin was becoming more comfortable with me, placing an immense amount of trust in me.

"I regret reaching out for the blade, as it's now my solution to heal the mental pain." The male confessed with agony, as my ears gracefully listened to each disheartening word he let out from his system. "Also probably not working hard enough during school, as I'm most likely a burden to my roommate whilst he earns for the both of us." He breathed out in a low tone; plopping his bedimmed head low. My thin lips fell agape at his words, losing my moisture gradually as I purely felt his words flicker against my heart.

"Jimin- Shit, that's a lot to inhale." I muttered under my breath, as the older shrugged faintly in response. "Eh, what about you?" The older attempted to push the dim spotlight onto me, as I exhaled out densely when he shot the question back to me. My milky fingers gently grazed the dainty material of my shirt; as I hesitatingly began to ascend the attire upwards.

"To be honest, I never really shared this with anyone." I mumbled under my heated breath full of anxiety; gripping onto the shirt with immense tightness. "Let it out to me, I want to be here for you too." Jimin spoke in a comforting and cushioned tone; as I dubiously began peeling the hem of the shirt from my stomach, the rouge and wine-tinted scar already being exposed to the older. He immensely gasped out at the sight of the scar, viewing the mild peelings of skin and the mauve bruise that was painted around it.