拾伍-SENTIMENTAL SCAR

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█  

感情上的疤痕❞ 

JUANCOCK'S POV

"I wonder how Jimin's doing," I muttered faintly to myself, the ethereal elder fogging my mind all day; as I couldn't get enough of how breathtaking his features were. I hopped out of the bathroom's door; as lukewarm droplets fell from my moist and brunette strands.

Jimin was a fragile star whom I needed to protect, as I never realised how special he would end up being to me. My whipped beam soon faded; my gaze averting towards the body length mirror. I swallowed softly; the large and rouge scar laying on my abdomen. 

"Argh, it's really not going to heal." I mumbled in a harsh pitch, glancing at my frowning reflection in the mirror. My blanched hand softly grazed against the slightly purple-hued bruise and sentimental scar, desperately wanting to erase that flashback completely. 

"That surgery should've ended me, to be honest." I breathed out in a light tone, bending over to grip onto a fresh and darkened hoodie; wanting to conceal the torturing scar. I pulled the hoodie over my wet figure, feeling the shower water drip onto the oak ground.

I placed my fingers on the mildly wet towel, brushing it against the roots of my raven hair; in order to dry it. I sauntered through the door with faint wet feet, curious about my roommate. I perked my lips softly as I faced a seated Yoongi; his coffee spheres focused on his phone.

"Yoongi, my dude." I beamed at the pale elder, pouting instantly as the shorter didn't return the grin. I plopped the towel onto the khaki sofa, approaching the emotionless blonde. "Oi, what's wrong?" I asked with worry, as Yoongi was concealing the hurtful emptiness that he felt.

"Nothing," Yoongi discharged bluntly; avoiding eye-contact with my orbs full of concern, as he was still trapping the emotions within the pits of his heart. "Shut up and speak," I huffed out to the elder; as he finally shifted his head towards me.

"Shall I shut up or speak?" He attempted to change the subject swiftly, as my wise mind caught on completely; not allowing the smirk to enter my coral lips.

"Don't change the subject, what's on your mind?" I poked the elder's forehead, watching him sigh out heavily. Bingo. "I'm just being petty and needy, 'tis all." He muttered in response, brushing off his thoughts.

"Be more specific," I leaned closer to the elder; as Yoongi began chewing his lower lip with hesitance. "I just.." His deep voice trailed off. "I wish Hoseok could realise how our sex sessions actually mean a shit ton to me," The elder confessed, my eyebrow raising swiftly.