陸-ATTENTION

stan winner and the rose thx rats  

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█  

请注意❞ 

JIMIN'S POV

I darted into the bathroom; despising how my stomach was filled with fat and calories. Tears were prickling at my eyes; as I fell onto my feeble knees. I bit my lower lip; suppressing a sob as I lifted the toilet seat.

I placed my head low, bringing two quivering fingers to the back of my mouth; as I gagged harshly. A trail of saliva flowed down from my coarse lips; as I repeated the step twice, until a stream of vomit travelled up. I immediately dropped my head; puking out the fat that I consumed. I kept digging my fingers into my mouth, as more discharges of the food flowed out.

"A-Agh," I groaned with sore; feeling a tinge of burning at the back of my throat. I leaned my back against the bathtub; exhaling as I scrunched my noise at my pungent breath. I ascended forward; frowning as I came face to face with my reflection.

"Still fat," I muttered, nibbling my lips as I twisted the tap; the frigid water flowing down the sink. I brought my hand to it, flinching at how cold it is; but I didn't take it to mind. I brought my face nearer to the sink, splashing the chilly water onto my features; gasping at how cold it was. I moistened my lips faintly; gargling the water with disgust.

I breathed out shakily; still feeling highly brisk. I wiped my water coated face with the hem of my sleeves; before slowly sauntering out of the bathroom. I twisted the door handle to my messy room; walking in as I swiftly took a piece of gum. 

I plopped it into my mouth; sighing with satisfaction as the minty flavour fought the pungent breath. I dragged my legs to the bed; jumping forward on it, as I winced at the feeling of my phone hurting my hips.

I flipped my figure over, slipping my phone from the pocket; as my eyes brightened at the amount of texts the younger sent. "The fuck," I mumbled; instantly clicking on the notification.

Jungkook ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ): I'm Jungkook Jeon, 19, from Busan; a bisexual bean who's curious about you.

lies lies lies: I'm Jimin Park, 21, also from Busan; a faggot who doesn't want to let you in. 

Jungkook ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ): wOT

 Jungkook ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ): why did you call yourself that ?

Jungkook ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ): dUDE