貳拾壹-FREEDOM

okay so i'll copy and paste this for each fic i have bc i'm so lazy lmao ,,

rufayah habibi your local unmotivated author hasn't been updating for around 3 months like wtf

shit happened and i had exams ; so practically pressure and stress was built upon me to the point where i deleted wattpad and had a hiatus despite it being an app i loved

i bopped to rupaul through the journey and the bts album gave me a tinge of motivation so that's fucking gr8 m8

I'M BACK NOW TO FEED YALL WITH VEGAN UPDATES

I ALREADY FEEL BETTER BEING BACK ON HERE AND BOWOWOW LETS HOPE I DONT SKIAAT AWAY AGAIN LMAO

E N J O Y AND LET ME KNOW YOUR FAVOURITE SONG FROM THEIR NEW ALBUM AND IF YOU GOT CONCERT TICKETS

i managed to get tickets for their london concert and my fav song is outro ; tear

(':

here's a longer chap than usual tehe

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

自由

JUANCOCK'S POV

I heaved out a dense sigh; pushing the transparent glass in front of me, as my vision was completely and utterly sore. I rubbed the hem of my milky eyelid gently with my drying palm, as I entered the cafe with an exhausted sigh. My head was down and low; reflecting on how downhill my emotions were travelling.

"Jungkook!" Jackson piped with his coarse and tender voice; as I feebly perked my head upwards at his voice. My brunette strands were faintly coating my spheres; as I could view both Jackson's and Namjoon's illuminated spheres at my condition. Jackson's grin immediately faded; discharging himself from Namjoon's arms, as the older strode towards my weak figure.

"Kooks, what's wrong?" Jackson murmured in a cushioned pitch; grazing his bronze hand against my timid shoulder. I shook my head gently; shaking my head gently at his question. "Nothing, everything is aight." I lied beneath my breath, knowing that my mind was clouded upon drastic thoughts of Jimin.

I was close to sauntering past the older; as Jackson sensed my action instantly, ringing his slender fingers around my honey wrist. I swallowed heavily to myself; shifting my gaze towards a concerned Jackson. "Jungkook, you have dark circles and you're so pale. Something happened and you're not spilling it," Jackson blurted out; as I flickered my head towards the changing room in front of me.