貳拾-REJECTION

this is a filler chap bc the next chap will get spicy

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

  ❝拒收❞  

JIMIN'S POV

"Will you be mine?" I heard the younger question in a hesitant yet cushioned tone, as my plump lips drastically fell agape at his words. The butterflies were no longer glittering upwards; as they flew down into the depths of my stomach.

"I-I don't understand," I stuttered quietly at the younger's words; as he leaned closer towards his phone's screen. My caramel and quivering orbs captured each mole that was painted on his face, as he had a toothy beam painted across his coral lips. "I'm asking you out Jimin," Jungkook piped out in a brighter tone, as I feebly shook my head at the younger's words; knowing this situation wasn't correct in the slightest.

"I-I can't do this," I stuttered with utter shock and emptiness, my heart shattering when I viewed Jungkook's beam rapidly fade away from his lips. "Huh?" Jungkook's blushed lips drifted away, as I felt my teeth mildly clutter together at how much I was affecting the younger.

"Jungkook, you don't want me to be yours. I'm nowhere near as good for you, you deserve better." I began to degrade myself; watching as Jungkook's spheres widened with disbelief at my insecure statement. "Jimin no, you're so perfect." Jungkook lied towards me, as I could sense the lukewarm tears already beginning to escape; as they were no longer blackmailing due to how weak I was.

"Don't you fucking get it?!" I cursed aloud at the younger; as he was completely taken aback by my harsh tone. "I can't fall for you and you can't fall for me," I wailed out with the heated tears scattering across my milky cheeks; as I knew my mindset was plainly correct.

"Jimin, don't listen to your mind." Jungkook sternly released, as it mentally agonised how it was always my fault for bringing euphoria and happiness downhill. "I'm not right for anyone, I-I'm a fucked up mess and will only bring negativity to you." I spilt out along with the neverending tears; as I couldn't help but feel guilty when Jungkook met my empty rejection.

"I like you Jimin, and I know you return the feeling." Jungkook breathed out in a stubborn pitch, as I harshly wiped the tears with the hem of my sleeve; sending false daggers towards the younger in order to conceal the torturing battle within my mind.

"I feel nothing for you Jungkook," My heart instantly shattered when those harsh and cold words left my plump lips, but I was left with no choice but to leave the younger; as I was unable to provide him any tinge of joy. "Sorry, but there are better people than me." I sighed out in a hurtful pitch; as I knew how badly I wanted to be circled by Jungkook's milky arms, but dreams aren't reality.