玖-MOIST MOUTHS

aye this hit 1k ty bubs

  ║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█  

湿润的嘴❞ 

JUANCOCK'S POV

I gripped onto my keys; fumbling with the door lock, as my other hand was occupied with Yoongi's frappe. "Please don't spill," I muttered to myself; swallowing in a sigh of relief as I unlocked the door swiftly.

"Your highness is here peasa-" I cut myself off; my toothy grin fading at the sight in front of me. The oak door gradually closed by itself; as I mentally threw up at the sight in front of me. Hoseok and Yoongi were on the white leather couch; but not in a usual position.

I approached the two figures that were on top of each other on the leather couch; as loud moans erupted from their moist mouths. They were too captured within their lust, that they didn't even hear me come in. Cunts.

Hoseok slowly unzipped his darkened pants; as Yoongi's and his mouth collided against each other, a string of saliva creating a bridge in between the two thirsty kids. "Moan for daddy," Hoseok grumbled in a seductive pitch; as I clenched my fists tightly, disgusted by the sight of them about to play key in the hole on my couch.

I stood right in front of them; both figures still hungrily kissing each other, as Yoongi tangled his blanched fingers into Hoseok's orange hued strands. "Daddy.." The elder moaned; mouth agape as Hoseok yanked his jeans down with lust. I crossed my milky arms; awaiting for them to notice my body full of rage.

I can't take it anymore. "You horny bastards!" I shrieked; the half naked couple peering at me with brightened eyes. Hoseok scrambled off of Yoongi with a gasp; awkwardly pulling his black jeans up.

Yoongi's small figure fell onto the carpeted floor; as I didn't even bother to help the elder. "Were you pricks going to have sex on my leather couch?" I gritted against my teeth; as Yoongi winced at the pain he received from clashing against the floor.

"J-Jung-" Yoongi was about to defend; as I immediately cut the latter off, caring about my couch more than the both of them. "No you asswipe! I don't care if there isn't any cum on the couch, you both better scrub it fifty times." I ordered; as both of the older males gulped at my current state.

"First the kitchen counter, then the balcony, now my precious couch?" I rubbed my temples; viewing Hoseok slowly glide his shirt on, despite having a large tent in his jeans. "Next, y'all will be screwing each other in my closet." I muttered; as Yoongi finally managed to get up, using the couch as support. "God Hoseok, I saw you earlier as well." Hoseok shrugged in response; as I mentally gagged at how he's my coworker. 

"You left me with Yoongi junior," Yoongi grumbled, pointing to the quivering bulge in his boxers. "Too bad, go sin somewhere else." I huffed; a caramel frappe in my hand, as it was meant for Yoongi. Yoongi huffed out; sweat beads on his neck, as I could sense how thirsty the older was.