拾-FLIRTY RETORT

this is a filler bc the bts teasers are destroying my concentration  

 ║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█  

款吊带配的反击❞ 

JIMIN'S POV

Jungkook ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ): let me make it hurt less then.

I rolled on the bed; messing up the quilt as I did so. I furrowed my darkened brows, despite a pink shade dusting on my milky cheeks. I bit my gum area; not able to figure out if it was a comforting statement or a flirty retort. "What a prick," I muttered to myself; my small thumbs typing a reply to the younger.

a mistake: no.

Jungkook ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ): wdym ?

"Does he not understand?" I gritted against my teeth, knowing that even my presence was toxic and monstrous.

a mistake: i deserve this pain.

a mistake: the truth is that even breathing is pathetic

a mistake: and if you remain trying to talk to me, you'll just have my problems piled onto yours.

Jungkook ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ): i don't mind that.

My hands began gradually trembling; as my phone quivered within my muddled palms. "S-Stop.." I breathed out; sniffling in as I hugged my knees towards my weak figure.

a mistake: stop, you wouldn't want that.

Jungkook ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ): i think i know what i want

Jungkook ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ): and it's for me to be there for you

I scoffed at his text; seeing at the amount of falseness it held. "And I thought I was lying to myself," I mumbled in a fragile pitch, not being able to help but to text a respond to the male.

a mistake: no, shut the fuck up.

a mistake: how many times do you want me to say it?

a mistake: feeling like this is fucking great mate, and you don't need to be there for me.

Jungkook ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ): we both know that's a lie jimin