柒-BACON BUTTIE

i rlly want bacon even tho im a muslim and never tried it

  ║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█  

培根三明治❞ 

JUANCOCK'S POV

I groaned with frustration the next morning; not even tempted to press Kik. "The rat thinks he's the only one that's emotional," I scoffed as I rolled my spheres; chugging down the orange juice. "Goddamn, I just prefer to keep it in." I muttered; opening the fridge to grab another glass of orange juice.

"You drank like five cups, what's up?" A deep voice asked; as I paused my movement, turning to a concerned Yoongi. His brow was raised, as I shrugged in response; filling another cup with the orange and addictive liquid.

"Whatever you say," He spoke nonchalantly; plopping onto the couch as his blanched arm reached out for the remote. I heard the background music of Big Brother; exhaling as I knew Yoongi would cuss out anyone who dissed Trisha.

"How's the Kik guy?" He asked; as my figure was tensed, biting my lower lip as I wasn't able to spit out a response. It's always him. "Don't know, don't care." I muttered quietly; but making sure it was crystal clear for Yoongi to hear. The older scrunched his brows; as I plopped the cup into the sink.

I darted towards the door; fixing my raven strands as I shifted to Yoongi. His eyes were glued to the TV, as drama was occurring on Big Brother. "Gosh," I mumbled; hearing different tones and pitches of cussing erupt from the TV.

"I'm heading to work, hasta la vista!" I yelled for Yoongi to hear; as I sighed at how he didn't respond. I opened the door; as I shivered at how frigid the door handle was. I slammed the door shut, preparing my tired orbs for a day at hell.

    ║▌║█║▌  

I glanced at the sky; quivering slightly as the wind blew against my slender figure. The sky was concealed with grey and white hues; as my mouth was agape at the sight. Many may find the sky dull and colourless; but the hues of grey was something I adored.

The sky was coated with soft tones of clouds; as they were supporting the sadness that the sky held. I took my gaze away from the sky; continuing to saunter to Starbucks. The pavement was empty; as cars zoomed past my trembling figure.

I perked my rose toned lips; sighing as I remembered the text from yesterday. I kicked a rock in frustration; tempted to block the male from the app. "Dammit, how selfish can he get?" I questioned coarsely to myself; fixing my scarf as it sat on my delicate nose.