DaeHwi

Your a loner,while he's loved by everyone

Your smart same like him

You like to dance same like him

You like to sing same like him

You need someone else but he wants you

You reject him many times,but he will never give up

He likes you,so do you secretly

He already told you how much he likes you many time,but still you reject him

This guy name is LeeDaeHwi

//

You play at the theme park alone,people say that theme park is where people usually be happy.But for you its not.Just because your so smart that every exam you will get A+++++ people consider you as a nerd.Nerd is for someone who will get A++++++++++ right?

You spot a playground nearby and sit on the swing.

You see a lot of kids and couple playing near the playground.You sigh seeing them.

Theres a small girl sitting next to playing with the swing.You see her licking her lollipop.

"Unnie why are you alone?you look sad"She said."Me?I'm always alone and I'm always sad.If divide my happiness and sadness its always the same 50% happy and 50% sad."You said hopping that she will never understand you.

"Ohh Unni you should try getting a boyfriend"She said when she spotted a couple sitting on a bench together.

"M-mwo?"You said.You can feel your cheeks a little redden because you can only think one guy and its DaeHwi.

"You should try dating the boy who gave me this lollipop."She said showing her big lollipop that she's holding just now.

You stunned looking at her before proceed again."Who is this boy?"You asked.

"Its..."She wanted to say something but she only look at someone behind you.

You look behind you before someone said."Its me"

You stare at him and he stare at your eyes deeply.

"D-Daehwi?"You shuttered."Y/N"He said.He took a step closer and you quickly stand up.

"W-what do you want?"You asked trying to sound proffesional but failed you sounds like someone who's scared.

"Y/N..."He trailed your name looking with sincered eyes.The girl earlier left both of you to give you more space.

"Why cant you accept me?I like you like for years Y/N"He said taking a step closer again.

Its not the cute DaeHwi you see everyday,not with the smile that can kill your classmate hearts.He's serious.

"DaeHwi-ssi,its not that I dont want you but-"You said but getting cut off by him."See I know you want me too"He said and hug you.

You let him in your embrace first.He hug you.You wanted to push him back so bad.But you just cant.

"I-I its not that I want you but I'm scared.You have a reputation at school while I'm just me.If your my boyfriend,your reputation could have gone."You said ignoring the pain in your heart.

Both of you are to young to think about this.

"I dont care as long as I got you in my arm its okay"He said looking at you.You dont know why but your frown turn into a smile."Sure?"You asked."Yes I'm very very sure"He said and snoggle you

You smiled again before hugging him tightly.

//

"Y/N lets get on that!"DaeHwi shout as you interwhine your hand with his."Ferris wheel?"You asked."Ne!"He said cheerly and you couldnt say no

"Wah its so high!"You said."You are so cute Y/N"DaeHwi said ruffling your hair and you blush.

"Its like the first time I see you smile"He said."Why you dont want me to smile?"You asked.

"No,since your smilling.I will always makes you the first to smile for me and the last to smile for me"He said romanticly.

"Yah!your to young to say pickup line"You said smacking his arm."As long as I'm with you,you will always be the first who will listen to my pickup line"He said proudly.

"Come on!"You said and cover your face.Your damn blushing.

"Aww my yeoja is blushing!"He said.

When both of you reach the ground.The men open the gate for you.When you stand up you see DaeHwi is getting near to you.

"What?"You asked him.When your turn to face him you see that both of your face is like inchis away.

You feel the heat burning up.You turn away and feel something on your cheeks.

DaeHwi kiss your cheeks and ran away from you.

You stood there while holding your cheeks.You feel tensing up already.

You can hear the men laugh at you for blushing really hard.

You like DaeHwi that he's not giving up to have you

//

Request from MonicaMochi

SeungWoo,JinYoung and GunMin is coming up soon