Haknyeon

I bet all of you knew who's ChungHa is.She is the main dancer of I.O.I.Fans call her dance queen.She prefer herself dancing machine and thats what I thought.

You are ChungHa's sister and ofcourse you are a good dancer like her.Dance is your hobby since you were 8.You learn everything from ChungHa.

ChungHa is listed in the top 11 in Produce 101 S1 well ofcourse she debuted.In Produce 101 S2 she invited you to sit with her ofcourse you freakin nod.

You were at the backstage with ChungHa.

"Unni what if I do something embarassing?"You asked and she laugh."So?its not like I've never done it before"She said and pat your head.

//

You were half sweating.

"Okay now let me present to you the dancing sister"Boa the MC said.Fans were sreaming for the both of you.

"Y/n saranghae!"Your fan said and your sister laugh at you.You do a love sign back to them and they roar crazily.

You were one of the famous dance cover in youtube.Ofcourse some people knew you.

"Our uri ChungHa and Y/n is growwing up already"The mc said."I still remember when both of you are still kids,you guys dance for a drama.ChungHa and Y/n was so little back then.Aish so kyott"She shout and both of you laugh cutely.

"How about sister dance battle?"One of the MC said.The crowd goes wilder and both of you awkwardly nod.

ChungHa and you stood in front of the crowd as the music play.

ChungHa dance first and you watch her dancing.There is no way I can beat her you thought.

Suddenly a second beat is up.Its a good time to make a move.

You dance next to ChungHa fabulously.ChungHa watch you while amazed when there's a third beat ChungHa dance amazingly.You walk behind her as you watch her.

It was the fourth beat and its your turn.The song change into 'Troublemaker'.You knew this dance.You suppose to dance this with guy and yea your trying hard to find one.

You saw one sitting in the back,well he looks talented.You read his name on the sticker,Joo Haknyeon

He smiles at you and you smile at him.You take out your hand and he accept it.The crowd goes wild at this.The MC also surprise even your sister.

You dance with him beautifully while giving the audience your best gaze.You try so hard not to laugh or smile.

Even tho you've done this dance with a lot of people.This Joo Haknyeon makes you feel butterfly in your stomach.

Theres a part where Haknyeon need to hold your leg (I think) you went shy at this before putting your hands on his neck and his hands on your shoulder.

The crowd goes wild once again as the MC guest shouts wildly and the innocent boys in PD101 close their eyes fakingly.

You laugh and went shy after removing Haknyeon grip.He also went shy as people keep on teasing him.

Your sister,ChungHa hug you and you hug her back.

"Omo omo omo.Y/n here looks good with Haknyeon.How about both of you sit together?"Boa asked.The staff put a chair next to you for Haknyeon to sit next to you.

Haknyeon went shyly and sit next to you.In the middle of the show case,Haknyeon poke you.You turn to him smilling and give him 'What-you-want' face nicely.

"Here"He said handing you sweets.You blush before taking it."Thanks"

"Whats going on over there?"One of the MC guest asked when they saw what both of you were doing.Both of you laugh and scratch your neck awkwardly.

"Y/n and Haknyeon is caught red handed!"Boa shout and ChungHa said "If your dating him make sure to be nice to him"

"Unni!"You shout and slap her arm."How about we see some romantic scene?what will you out there say?"Boa said and the MC guest clap their hand,because both of you look to cute.

"Yes!Yes!Yes!"The crowd said repeatly.You nudge your hand saying no but they keep saying yes.

Haknyeon hug you before snuggling on your hair.

"Ahhhhhh"You shout shyly and Chungha and Haknyeon laugh at you.

"This is not how I'm going to spend my summer by people teasing me"You mumble and put your hands on your cheeks.

Haknyeon laugh before kiss your cheeks.This makes everyone goes wild and the crowd ship you with him.

"Our new couple Haknyeon and Y/n!"Boa shout.

Chungha nudge you and whisper to you.

"See Y/n,I'm glad you come and get yourself a surprising boyfriend"

Maybe coming here is not bad at all