Samuel and Daehwi

You walked on the grateful season.Its a great day for a walked outside.

"I love day like this so much!"You shout.People stare at you and smile at you,you smile at them back.

You were watching a sister and her little sister playing,thats when a pair of bestfriend caught your eyes.

"DaeHwi and Samuel"You whisper and run to them.They didnt notice you as they busy talking about someone.

You were at their back stalking them.You wanted to surprise them but then they talk about their crush.Ofcourse you want to hear it too.

"She's cute,adorable,and sometimes funny.She's a girl that I love to be with.She's not the same as the other girl"DaeHwi said.

"My turn"

"She's unique,she's pretty and beautifu.She's not like some of the student in the school.She's normal.I hope I can confess to her"Samuel said.

"Me too,but atleast our crush is not the same girl"DaeHwi said."But what if its the same girl?"Samuel asked.

"Hmm then I beat you up"Both of them said in serious voice.

Then you put your hand on both of their shoulder.

"Whatcha doin?"You asked and both of them catch their breath due to your surprise.

"Nothing"They said and you can see their cheeks blush.

"Jeez I wont bite"You said.

"Lol"DaeHwi said."Like I'mma trust you"Samuel said acting cool."Whateves"You said and leave both of them behind.

Usually you are close to this two,but because of no reason your distance is getting a little you know distance.

//

"You know they are just to handsome"You said to Jisoo your bestfriend at school beside your locker.

"Stop being a Victon trash now Y/n"She said and sigh."It wasnt my fault.Who asked them to be so handsome"You said and melt to the floor.

"Fight!Fight!Fight!"You and Jisoo heard from the other hall."I wonder whats going on there"You said."Lets check it out"Jisoo said and walked with you.

"This is all your fault!"A guy said."If you dont like her first this wouldnt happen!"Another guy said.You notice the voice well.

You and Jisoo walked without being notice.You took a step closer to take a good view.

"If you dont like Y/n we could still be bestfriend!"DaeHwi spat on Samuel."Does it looks like my fault?Its also yours.If you dont like her this will never happen"Samuel said grabbing DaeHwi's collar.

You stand begind the crowd stun with Jisoo.Jisoo cover her mouth seeing the two boys punch each other.

You freeze at your place.DaeHwi and Samuel punch each other until they have bruises.You wanted to stop them,but your body didnt move a bit.They fight on the floor until they reach near you.

Both of them quickly stand straight,shocked.You try hard to not let your tears escape your eyes.

"Yah!What is this!"You shout at both of them.You bit your lip trying not to cry.

"Y/n...."DaeHwi traile your name.You flinch and back away from the two boys.

"We are going to settle later after school.Meet me,where we usually meet"You said and grab Jisoo with you.You cant stand there.Jeez your so embaressed.

DaeHwi and Samuel sigh.They look at each other with anger.But something change them after that.They didnt look at each other with anger anymore.Both of them nod their head and walked to their classes together.

"OH MY GOD Y/n.I cant believe there's a guy fighting just to win you"Jisoo said and fan herself.

"Stop being dramatic Jisoo"You said and hug her arm."Well I'm not being dramatic but its true,I dont even have that kind of guy thats willing to fight for me"She said in a lowkey."Eyy dont worry I'm sure one day billions of guy will fight for you"You cheer her up,and she form a smile.

"Oh and Jisoo come with me later,I'm going to have a bussiness with the two boys"

//

After school,DaeHwi and Samuel went straight to where the 3 of you usually meet.The old skate park.

DaeHwi and Samuel sit on the floor waiting for you.You and Jisoo walk to them while eating both of your waffle.

Both of the boys saw your presence with Jisoo.They eye each other and nod again.

You and Jisoo sit beside them,with a distance ofcourse.

"So whats the reason you guys fight?"You asked and Jisoo play her phone."Nonono I dont want to hear the reason you fight is me.I want to hear another usefull reason"You said

"Thats the only answer we have"Both of them said."Tsk tsk tsk"You said and Jisoo shake her head.

"This is why my friend,I dont let you to be close with a guy"Jisoo said and eye you.You give her your blur face along with Samuel and DaeHwi."What?oh nevermind go back and do what your suppose to do"She said.

"How about we just go back to our daily live?" "Lets pretend that both of you didnt have a crush on me and everything will be settle.Lets just be bestie like we use to" You said and they creepily nod their head.

"Then lets go"You said and put both of your hand on their shoulder.

"Yah!How about me?!Are you going to leave your bestfriend here?after all when both of them didnt even talk to you,you're just going to leave me?how dare you?!"Jisoo said dramaticly and fake crying.

"Ayeeee how can I leave my another bestfriend?"You joke and took her hand.

"I'm just going think who I'm gonna choose in the future,who will be my boyfriend and who's the best for me"You whisper,so that no one can hear you.

//

Soo guyss coment down below who you'll choose as your namja-chingu❤