WooJin

"But eomma I dont want to go"You said to your mom who's forcing you to go on a date with her friend son.

"No but but Y/N,your 15 and you dont have a boyfriend"Your mom said holding a dress."Mom I'm focusing on my study plus this dress looks ugh"You said making excuses.

"Excuse me Miss Y/N this is Limited Edition kay?like it or not you will go"Your mom said glaring.

"I'm not going"You said in chill and walked to your bedroom."Miss Y/N"Your mom said thats making you turn your head.

"If your not going I will cut your credit card,so do you change your mind or not?"Your mom said smirking.Jesus mother this day know what's their children weakness.Its either phone or credit card.

"Fine,I'm doing this for the sake of my money"You groan and take the dress from your mom.

Your mom looks satisfy and do a victory dance thats kinda look like a chicken dance🐓

You groan and wear the red dress,its kinda short but not to short its on the knee level.The colour is red,bright red.

You put on your lipbalm and put on some eyeliner and eye shadow.You curl every end of your hair and spray them so that it will look shiny.

You put your earpiece,credit card and your phone into your small purse and off to the destination.

Since your not like the other girls wearing high heels and that overdose showing their breast.You decided to wear a conver and jeans jacket thats not to long.

Your mom didnt find you weird at all wearing this.

You walk inside a cafe where your date is held.

When you walk in almost everyone stop what their doing.Every boy jaw drop.

You were kinda scared that maybe something is wrong with your figure.

Suddenly a good looking boy walked to you.

"Excuse me are you Y/F/N?"He asked and you nodded."I'm Park WooJin I suppose I'm your date"He said and lead you into a table for two.

While you were busy ordering you still can feel the gaze from everyone.

"Um WooJin?"You whisper."Yes?"He asked."Why is everybody looking at me,did I do something wrong?"You asked."Yes you do something wrong"He said and you panic

"What is it?"You said and almost taking out your phone to check your reflection.

"You almost steal everyone hearts here"He said and you facepalm yourself."Did I?"You raised your eyebrow.

"Yes Y/N"He said and chuckle."Maybe I should be more uglier"You said."Dont,I love seeing you like this.You're pretty already"He said and you can feel your blushing.

"Awww"He said getting people attention.

You guys order and eat.After that there comes a boy.

"What may I help you?"You asked him."I want you"He said and you were shocked.You cant believe your being to pretty today.

"Excuse me cant you see I'm her date,dont you know who I am?"WooJin asked."Sorry Mr.Date guy I dont"The boy from earlier said and it sounds rude.You decided to stay silent.

"I'm Park WooJin,the owner of Seoul Richess building and I can get you lost your job in a second.Wait let me check your information first"WooJin said and take out his phone.

He type something on his phone before saying this to him.

"Kim HaNeul,21 years old.The owner of 6 bookstore in Seoul.A husband to Lee Jieun and a father to two childrem which I suppose their name is Minah and Hakyeon"WooJin said thats making HaNeul walked away embarrass

"So where were we?"WooJin asked."Uhh I dont know"You said.

You dont know that your mother set you up with a billionare.

"So lets talk,where are you schoolling at?"He asked."Performing Arts High School"You said taking a sip of yoir coffee

"How about you Mr.Park?"You joke."Private school"He said showing his smile.You gulp seeing him so manly and so handsome.

Suddenly his phone is ringing.He picked it up.

"I'm sorry Y/N I need to go now its urgent"He said and both of you stand up.

"I would like to see you again how about we change number?"He asked and you exchange number with him.

"Next time if we go on a date wear something comfortable and covering because you already look pretty"WooJin said driving away after sending you home.

Looks like you have a new boyfriend that will make your heart feel butterfly everytime he's talking

//

request from Jungkook_is_lifeu

And to anyone who request JaeChan its coming up soon!💙

-Han