JungJung

"This is way too hard"You whine as your eyes roam around your maths textbook.

Its your exam week and you are doing your revision,kinda.Actually there's also another reason why you are here in the library.

Not just to revise what you learn but to see your most smart classmate JungJung,not only smart but also good looking.

Students said that he is the 'Face of the class' even the teacher.Usually girls always fangirl over him.Owh you fogot to mention,teachers also fangirl over him.

"What is this question,this doesnt even make sense"You whine as you read another question.

Suddenly someone sit infront of you and snatch your book.He takes your pencil and solve the question.

"Next time if you cant solve any question you can come to me and asked me to help you"He said."Btw thanks JungJung"You said gripping your pen tighter.

"So Y/n lets talk"He said out of the blue."T-talk?"You asked and he nod."Talk about what?"You asked,stil gripping your pen.

"How about introducing ourself?"He said and you feel like want to punch his face why?he looks so pfhakduwjxosnan.You cant even explain.

"My name is Y/n,I am Y/A(Your age)years old.I like the colour Y/F/C.I think thats all"

"My turn"

"As you can see my nickname is JungJung,jusy call me that and I also like the colour Y/F/C and I think your cute"He said brightly and loudly.

Girls started to give you glare in the library.The girls come to this library for a reason,not to study or reads book.But just to stalk JungJung.

"How about I treat you today?"He said.

"I dont know"You said awkwardly as the girls keep on giving you dead glare

"Ignore them,and I dont care whats your answer.Your going to go to the cafeteria with me wether you like it or not"He said and grab you.

You sigh and pack your things.And again he grab you.

"Woa woa,slow down its not that people is going to take me away from you"You said.

Both of you were eating silently,you wonder why he approach you out of all of the sudden,while he has a girlfriend.

"Yo"JungJung bestfriend HaeJoon sit next to him along with his girlfriend Sky.

"He really do it"Sky said and she high five HaeJoon."Shhh"JungJung said as you keep on staying silent.

"You wanna know a secret Y/n?"Sky asked and try her hard not to laugh at JungJung."Sure why not"You said and put down a pair of chopstick that you were holding just now.

"Our uri JungJung here,likes you"She said and HaeJoon pinch her cheeks."Mwo?he has a girlfriend and that is you"You said creeping out lol.

"Thats what people likes to say,me and him,couple?eww I have one,its HaeJoon"Sky said ans hug HaeJoon's arm

"Enjoy the the romantic alone time"HaeJoon said and rush out the cafeteria along with Sky.

"So,its kinda embarassing but its okay if you dont feel the same to me"JungJung said."Oh its okay,I'm fine its not that I dont like you too"You said.

"Oh so you like me too?"He asked going closer to your face."Yes is thats wrong?"You asked."No.I'm glad that you said that.Now I can have a not so romantic date with you"He said.

He holds your hand as he eats.You only shake your head in disbelive that the 'face of the class' guy is your new boyfriend