JiHoon

"Jagi...."You whine as you hold his arm."Y/n...."He said copying you.

"JiHoon...."."Jagi...."

"Stop copying me!"You said."Stop copying me!"He said mimicking your voice.

"I'm bored"You said resting your head in his lap."Can I play your phone?"You asked and he nod.

You open this app call 'wattpad' and start to read random books that JiHoon keep.

You read SF9 Imagines,you dont really know why JiHoon kept so many imagines about boy group.You think that he's a fan of boy group more than girlgroup.xD

"I'm so sorry Y/n I cant protect you.No Chani no no no stay with me,dont go away.Mi-mianhe Y/n saranghae.Chani I-I love you to"You said dramaticly and JiHoon looks at you weirdly.

"Seriously a sad ending?"You said still laying your haid on his lap.

You scroll down the imagines and read it outloud.

"And cut,Y/n and Chani good job.You guys do sure know how to act.I was almost in tears but save it when people watch this i guaranty people will love it!the director said."

"So Y/n I was wondering if we could go on a date together.I mean if-if you want to I'm not forcing you,Chani said shuttering.You cannot believe what you heard and said.Omg yes Chani I would love you,I waited for months and months for you to say that."

"And at last Y/n and Chani have a good life"

"Good life?whats that suppose to mean?"You asked.

"Y/n you like Chani?"JiHoon asked."Ah ani,I just read his fanfics thats all"You said and scroll down again

This time its a fanfic YoungBin.

"YoungBin oppa~you cued at your fiance YoungBin.Ne Y/n?my cute lil girl.Oppa!I'm a grown up now I'm not a lil girl,you whine at YoungBin.But your always be my lil girl,quick the show is about to start.Oppa do you know where is the bathr-"

You were about to the next part but JiHoon took his phone away from you.

"Hey I didnt finish reading it"You whine and he shakes his head."Finish or not I dont care.You read the fanfics like its in a real time.It sounds like your reading your diary about ex"He said and pout.

"Oppa are you jealous?"You asked and you can see a slight of shade pink on his cheeks."Ani"."Eyyy JiHoon is jealous"You tease him.

"I am not"He said and cross his arm.

"Awww"you said and pinch his cheeks.

"No you dont do that"He said and pinch your cheeks.

Both of you pinch each others cheeks until your tired.Both of you were hugging each other.

"My innocent eyes!"You heard someone shout behind you.

You and JiHoon turn around to see 5 boys.

You and JiHoon laugh awkwardly before keeping yourself distance away

You turn your head at your boyfriend.You saw him looking at you and wink.

You grit your teeth because of his handsomeness.

"I love you so much!"He shout and jump next to you hugging you.The boys glare and tease at the both of you before going out again to leave both of you some privacy.

"Y/n?"JiHoon said while you play your phone."Yes?"You said still looking at your phone."Do you love me,like how I love you?"He asked.

You put your phone down and look at him."Ofcourse I do whats the matter?"You asked,putting your hand on his neck.

"I'm scared you will leave me for another guy"He said obviously not looking at you."JiHoon...I will only look at you,you should know that"You said hugging him.

"Thanks Y/n for staying with me"He said and kiss your head."I will always stay with you"You said kissing his forhead