SeungWoo

You sit on the school canteen bench,while listening to you MP3.You are suppose to eat with your bestfriend Jenny,but since she's busy you eat alone

You poke your food with your fork.You seem to be full,but you barely eat your food.

Half way drinking your milk someone pull you.

"Hey!"You said unplucking your earpiece and stuff it into your pocket.You see that its a boy who pull you.

Trying your best,you stomp your feet to make him stop dragging you.

"Yah,let me go!Are you crazy?!"You shoit at him.He turn around looking at you.He smile and you knew he force it.

"Miss beuatiful Y/N,someone is in the middle of a fight because of you"He said nicely but seriously?he's such a faker

You wonder who is this people who fights over you.You follow the guy earlier and it leads you to rooftop.You can hear people cheering up there.

You sigh nervously before opening the door.

When you step into the rooftop students were all staring at you and the fights between the two stop.

"Ong SeungWoo and Do HanSe,what is going on here?"You asked them while glaring.Its embarassing.

SeungWoo and HanSe is the school badboy.You never knew this would come and its related you.

You kinda have tiny crush on SeungWoo even tho he used to bully you sometimes.

"Y/N tell him that you like me"SeungWoo stated while pointing to himself."M-mwo?"You shutter and students 'uuuuuuuuuuu'

"Told you she will never like a guy like you,Y/N tell him you like me right?"Hanse said harrassing your hand.He's gripping tightly on your hands you hardly remove your hand.

"If she doesnt love you just leave it!"SeungWoo said and in a sudden second Hanse is on the ground.

"Next time dont you dare touch my girlfriend without my permission!"SeungWoo said while punching him.

SeungWoo was flipped by HanSe."She's never your,she's mine"Hanse said.

You cant handle it.

The fight.

Blood rushing out the nose and lips.

The cheers from the students.

Students recording it.

You tried to stop the fight by pulling the both of the boys.

"Are you out of your mind?!"You asked at them shoutting.

"Ofcourse I am,I'm freaking in love with you!"SeungWoo said and you are stunned."Ofcourse.Your Y/N!who doesnt fall for a girl who name Y/N!"Hanse shout.

"Now choose one of them!"A student shout and this makes the crowd go wild."Choose!Choose!Choose!"The student shout again and again.

"I uhh I uhh I choose..."You said before gulping.You eyed SeungWoo that make the crowd go wild.

"Congratulation,take care of her SeungWoo dont make me fuck her"Hanse said before walking out of the rooftop.

Now you feel scared,scared of what Hanse said.

"Y/N y-you like me?"Seungwoo asked."Y-yes?"You said it sounds more like a question.

"Let me show you something Y/N"He said and this makes the crowd quieter.You stare deeply at SeungWoo before he push you on the wall.

"Saranghaeyo"He said and your stunned.He close his eyes before crashing his lips on yours.You were shocked.At this moment students were still watching and recording.

You close your eyes and kiss him back.You can hear how wild the crowd go.You can also feel that SeungWoo smile between the kiss.You put your hand on his neck.

"Mr.SeungWoo and Mrs.Y/N detention now!"Both of you pulled out by hearing Mrs.Ah shouts from the door.

Students quickly leave the rooftop leaving you and SeungWoo.

"At least we have detention date together"SeungWoo wink and you blush.

//

Request from MonicaMochi