Kang Daniel

"Omo omo omo"You squel."WaeYo?"Daniel your boyfriend asked.Seeing you getting this excited is like a worry for him.

"My bestfriend JinYoung is coming back to Korea today"You said."So?"He said as if he doesnt even have a bestfriend.

"Uhhh I wanted to meet him and so so,so yeah"You said and continue text with him."Come on"Daniel whine as he lay his head on your shoulder.

"What?"You asked."Spend time with me Y/n.."He said shaking your arm."Daniel I meet you everyday,I barely meet JinYoung since I was 14,he's my bestfriend while you're my boyfriend"You said squishing his cheeks.

"Aish I'll give you 5 hours to spend time with that JinYoung guy"He said and play your hair."Jealous"You said.

"Am not"He said defending himself."Yuck still jealous"You said and ran to the bedroom.You decided to wear a pink sweater and a sweat pants.Before you forgot you even wear your cap.

"Look who's gotten more beautiful just to look her bestfriend"Daniel said eating his apple."Oh come on stop being a jealous cat!"You said and shake's your head.

He chew his apple and give you his 'what?' face.You wear your converse,tying them up and jog outside.

"How far must I go?"You question yourself.You re-read the address on your hand.

You walked to where the destination is,just then someone hold you from the back.Being alert,you took both of his hands ready to do judo on the guy.

"Ow ow ow,Y/n it hurts stop it"JinYoung scream like a girl."You scared me.Your lucky I didnt kill you just now"You said and took a deep breath.

"Where's the smile that I suppose to see?"JinYoung asked and you smile and hug him."Aish I miss my bestfriend so much"You said and he said."I nomu nomu nomu miss my bestfriend to"

"How about we talk while drink a slushy on stall nearby?"You asked."Sounds great"

On the other side is Daniel watching them secretly.He punch a wall nearby due to his jealousy (😏).

//

"Jinjja?"You asked and laugh."Its true,there's this girl she's not really that pretty but to me she's pretty tho,she said that she wanted to go on a date with me.Guess what?I was nervous that time so I said to her,I'm sorry but I was taken,she asked me again taken by who?I told her I was taken by the ahjumma that's selling food in canteen"

"JinYoung-ssi I cant believe your this funny"You said and clap your hand.

Outside there is sitting a guy while smirking looking at Y/n happy face."Now your laughing"He said.

"Lets talk about our life status now"You said and JinYoung nod."If me,I'm taken by the only sunshine in the world" He said."Uuuuu sounds fancy,can you give a clue"You said hopping a yes.He laugh at you and nod.

"Her name is Shen XieYeong,she's the same age as you"He said."XieYeong?waaaa congratulation bro~she's my bestfriend"

"How about you Y/n?"

"Me?I'm taken by my universe,he's umm I dont know how to explain,he's funny,cute and sometimes,a little creepy if you dont know him.His just to cute"You said."Ayeeeeeeee Y/n is growing up now"JinYoung said and sip his slush.

"Oh looks like its almost 5 hours I spend time with you,gotta go now.My Daniel will be mad at me if I hangout with you more than 5 hours jeez"You said.

Both of you walk out of the stall.

There you found someone suspicious he seem to follow you everywhere.

"Till we meet again"JinYoung said and open his arm."Till we meet again"You said and hug him."Yo bye bro~"You said trying to act cool."Bye sissy~"JinYoung said.

"What a long day"You said and walk to your apartment that you share with Daniel.

Otw,you keep on sensing that someone is still following you.

"Haish Daniel you can stop following me now,JinYoung is not here"You said and turn back.

The guy frooze before opening his mask."Fine"He said and brush his pink hair.

"Jealous"You said and keep on walking."Wait for me!"He shout and ran next to you.

"You know you should give me and JinYoung some privacy"You said while holding his hands."I know but my heart said that I must watch you from the far"He said."And my heart said that I will never cheat on a guy name Kang Daniel"You said.

"Your jealous"You said and he slap himself."I'm not jealous aishhhh"He said."Then why you're following me?"You asked."Its cuz I'm afraid that you will be with him that whole day"

"Its still jealous"You said and show your tongue."I'm glad I have a girlfriend like you"He said."And I'm glad I have an all time jealous boyfriend like you"You said

//

I'm really sorry,but I just dont know what's the meaning by angst😂and how hard I try to do an angst imagine it turns out different than you thought😂😂✌