GunMiN

"JungKook oppa I just wanted to say that I like you"You said shyly at your senior."Thats all?Y/N your wasting my time"JungKook said as he rolled his eyes at you."But oppa I'm serious,I really like you"You said gripping into his hand

"Let me go Y/N!"JungKook shout at you and leave you alone in the school garden.

You kinda have a crush on your senior,Jeon JungKook for 6 months.But you think you dont like him anymore despite from the shit like how he treated you.

You feel tear started forming in your eyes."Y/N no,dont cry for him.He said that your wasting his time"You said to yourself while trying hard to not let the tear falls.

"Y/N!"Your bestfriend GunMin shout from behind you.You quickly wipe your tears away before putting on your best fake smile.

"Oppa!"You said to him cheery way.He looks hanging out in some way.

"Y/N are you crying?"He asked you."No what makes you think that?"You said putting your acting skill

"You know you dont need to lie to me.Y/N tell me I'm your bestfriend,I can hear you out thats what bestfriend are for right?"He said.

After he said that you literally cry until your tears is no more longer ent out.

"I need to teach that boy a lesson"He said after you cried on his chest for almost half an hour."Who?"You asked while sniffling."Its Jung to the Kook"He said

"You knew it from earlier,you know what happened!"you said standing up feeling tense."Look I'm sorry Y/N,ofcourse I know what happened."He said.

//

"Y/n can I tell you my little secret?"He asked you when you walked around in your neighbourhood."Sure"You said in a humming tone.

"I actually like someone"He said and you hummed in respone."I really like her,but right now I dont have the confident to say that to her"He said and you keep hearing him.

"Everyday I watch her like a falling angel.She's so beautiful that sometime when I eat with my friends I always chock on my food"He said making you laugh.

"Waaaa who is this girl who caught your heart?"You asked him.TBH you kinda feel a little  sad thst he likes someone simce you also like him.A little.Just a little.

"Its the girl who I'm talking to"Hesaid and you frooze."ME?"You shutter."Yes its you Y/N its always been you"

"So do you want to be my girlfriend?"He said.He look into you eyes as he take out something from his pocket.Its a necklace.

You aww at him before nodding your head.He smile and put it on your neck.You look at him and peck his lips

you mentally saw him blushing and laugh in a cute way.

"Your so pretty Y/N"

//

REQUEST FROM leequnmin