DangHo

"Are you sure about this?I'm scared DangHo"You said obviously your sweating right now.

"Its going to be fine,trust me Y/n"DangHo said holding your hand.

Dangho invited you to have dinner with his parents,you are scared to death that they will not like you.

"Here goes nothing"You mumble as DangHo press the doorbell.

The door open revealling two married couple in their 30's.

"So our DangHo brought a girl home as he promise us"His mother you prussum talking."Why dont you introduce yourself dear"

"Annyeonghaseyo Y/n imida"You said politely and bow 90 degree's

"Come in dear"His father said."Okay so follow me"DangHo said.

"So Y/n tell us about yourself"His father said when you were all eating.

"My full name is Y/F/N.I go to private school.Well....I dont know how about you just asked me question?"You said and laugh.They also laugh at you.But inside you are freaking nervous.

"Who is your father honey?"DangHo's mom asked."My father name is Y/F/N"You said.

"Jinjja?why dont you say earlier,he's my partner"Dangho's dad said.

"Oh"Thats all you can say.

Along the dinner you've been asked a lot of question,you answer each one of them honestly.

//

"How about we sit on the living room?just the both of us"DangHo's mom said.Her gaze it seem's different.

"Sure"You said politely and follow her.You went inside a room and she immediately close the door.

You turn to her and saw an angry mama (Hehehe)."Why are dating my DangHo?"She asked.She looks fierce.

"Because I love him"You whisper.Your terrified by the sudden action."Dont lie to me,I know all you want is his money"She said.

"No.Why would I want his money?I already have my own money"You said."Heh thats what people use to say but I'm not going to trust that"She said.

"Break up with him and dont stay in touch with him"

"Mom are you in there?"Dangho shout on the door."Yes why dear?"Dangho's mom said turning into an angelic voice but her gaze is still looking at you.

"Have you see Y/n?"He asked."No I dont"She said and smirk."Thats it mom I'm coming in dont you dare lay a hair on her"He said.

"Thats enough Mirae"Dangho's dad said coming in with Dangho.Your eyes were teary.

You cant keep this anymore.You bow to Dangho's parent and walked pass DangHo accidently bump his shoulder.

You walked out of the house not in the mood.You were now crying but not to hard.

"Y/n!Y/n! stop!"You can hear Dangho shouts your name several times.

You decided thats its better to not see him.So you walked straight to your house.

Your parents were now overseas they have a bussiness to take care of.

The security's and maids welcome you as you walked inside.You walked straight inside your bedroom and cry like there's no tomorrow.

You look at your phone and saw 10 missed calls from Dangho and 15 message from him.

You sneeze and read the message he sent to you.

y/n'sguy:Y/n I'm sorry my mom is always like that

y/n'sguy:Plz dont do anything stupid

y/n'sguy:I luv you,dont hear anything she said.She has a health issue

y/n'sguy:Y/n reply me

y/n'sguy:At least read my text

y/n'sguy:I need to know that you are safe

y/n'sguy:Y/n hajima

y/n'sguy:Promise me that we will talk about this

y/n'sguy:And we will not leave each other

y/n'sguy:Thats what our promise are

y/n'sguy:You are the 2nd I look at after my mom

y/n'sguy:I know you said to choose our mother first before us,but right now my dad asked me to choose you over her

y/n'sguy:Because he likes you not like my mom

y/n'sguy:Dont do anything stupid

y/n'sguy:ILY

"I dont know anymore"You mumble and smile forcely.

//

Its been 3 weeks since it happen,you keep your distance away from Dangho.You are not breaking up with him.You just leave him there quietly.

You think that he needs to give you a time to think.

You walked inside a cafe and sit after orderring.You were to busy playing your phone.

Suddenly a guy sits infront of you holding your coffee and his.He put it infront of you and stare at you.You stare at him back.

"T-thanks"You shutter."What are you doing here?"You asked looking at your cup you feel guilty for him.

"Looking for you"He whisper."I miss you why did you leave me?"

"I miss seeing your face eveyday.It was a torture for me not looking at your face.Its the same as not talking to you."

"I know that you are not breaking up with me because I know you love me and you are not going to leave me"He saids and holds your hand.

"Ofcourse I will never leave you,at last,I knew you will find me and say that words.I love you to DangHo"You said smilling before holding his hands