- Chapter 2 -

(Your P.O.V)

     I slowly stood up and sighed, I slowly walked and I fell through the floor. My sight turned black..

     I woke up with the worst head-ache I felt in history, I sat and massaged my forehead. It took minutes for me to remove the head-ache, I stood up and looked down on my outfit. There's still some ink, I just shrugged it off and decided to explore the place..

"Where Am I..?" I looked around and I saw a huge machine, it was named 'The Ink Machine'

"This isn't a dream right? Or is it? Maybe I slipped again and fainted?" I said to myself, I turned around to leave the room until I heard a giggle.

"Anyone here..?" My voice trembled in fear, "If you're here and you can hear me, I'm scared.."

'What a stupid thing to say..' I thought, 'What if I'm alone in here..?'

"Wait.." I said as I walk around, "If Ren gave me the black paint.. why does he have a lot of black paint? In all of the colours why black..?"

"Dreams do come true~" 

I heard a childish voice that the energy flowed through my body. Whenever I'm silent, I always hear a footsteps.. I wish I'm not alone in here..

"U-um.." I entered a room and sat on the chair, "If someone is here, please reply.."

'Please Reply..' This word seems so familiar..

"You're scared aren't you?" 

I heard the voice again, but it's not childish anymore.. More like.. teen-age one. I just sat down on the chair, there's a lot of words I want to reply.

"Y-yes.. I Am.." I replied, "Please show yourself.." 

"Why would I show myself that easily?"

He said, I suddenly flinched because maybe he have a trap for me. Like to kill me while I'm doing what he wants for me to show himself.

'I'll just cry I guess..' I thought to myself, 'Crying is the best way to calm yourself down, I'm not feeling well..'

'Stupid.. why would I cry?' I thought, 'I only cry for someone special.. my Father..'

"He's always around to protect me.." I suddenly cried, I felt something warm got to my shoulder. I looked behind and I saw a boy that wore a V-suit, white sleeve, with a white bow-tie, white gloves, black pants and shoes.

(I'm not good at telling what outfit it is.. so here's what I meant: )

 so here's what I meant: )

(Huge picture.. *I can't stop staring at his smile >///<* )

"What.." I suddenly blushed when I saw him.

"I can't handle someone crying infront of me, it reminds of me on how such a crybaby I am" He said.

"You're the one who is playing around?" I asked wiping my tears away.

"Yeah" He replied, "I just like playing around since I'm bored in here"

"Where Am I?" I asked.

"No need for you to know" He said, "It's bad for us to be strangers, right? I'm Bendy" He grabbed a chair and sat infront of me.

"(YN)" I replied, "That's a unusual name.."

"Your's too" Bendy replied, "The way out here is difficult to find, I mean you need to go through confusing puzzles that you think you can't solve anymore.."

"Care for us to get out of here?" I looked at him, he nodded.

'I never had a crush on anyone.. I promised to myself that I will marry a great artist' I said to my mind.

'But he's so perfect..' I added.

"Hey, are you going to stand up or what? You've been staring into space" Bendy said.

"Oh, sorry" I laughed a bit and stood up, we went to find the exit.

....

(I'm also blushing.. :l ..)

(Some ppl make a Bendy X Reader that is almost torturing the poor Ink Demon XD)

(And also some BATIM cringe meme..)

                                                            -HeavenlyCoffee