- Chapter 3 -

(Your P.O.V)

     Bendy and I tried to find the exit until we saw a trapdoor hidden behind on the Ink Machine, we used our strength to open the trapdoor but it's no use.

"Kick it down, I guess.." I said.

"Maybe.." Bendy said, we tried kicking it down and it worked. The end was not deep so we jumped inside on it.

"What would you do if we got out?" He asked.

"I don't know, show you everything?" I replied.

"I don't know what the real world looks like" Bendy said, I felt sad for him because he wants to see the real world.. 

"What is that outfit anyway?" He asked while he's checking the drawers.

"This..?" I said, "Well, I got a lot of black ink around me because I heard a sound downstairs then I slipped on the floor.. I stood up again to walk slowly until I fell down here"

"Did the black ink is one of Ren's paint or you just bought it?" Bendy asked.

(Ren is just a random guy btw)

"How did you knew Ren..?" I asked him.

"Well.. none of your business.." He replied, "He gave you a jar of black paint?"

"Yeah.." I said, "What about it..?"

"Nothing, he's not really a person. This black paint is like a portal from here" Bendy said.

"I have to tell you something.." I said.

"What is it?" He looked at me.

'Ok, I don't want to feel pain in the end..' I thought.

"Do you know what's the meaning of love?" I asked him.

"Love? Yeah, I define it as hurt. How do you define it?" He sat down for a moment.

'Innocent.. wow..' I said in my mind.

"Pain, same as hurt" I replied, "Well, there's a lot of definition but I'll just tell you about it later.."

"So, what's all about out there?" Bendy said, I sat next to him leaning on the wall.

"Nature and destruction.. if you know what I mean" I said.

"No" Bendy suddenly laughed, "Well, I don't know.. really"

"Nature, there are plants and living creatures. Destruction, factories and such.." I said, "I'm just curious, is that a demon tail?" I said as I point on his tail.

"This? Yeah it is, Ink Demon.." Bendy said, "Some people that got here is afraid of me so I decided to kill them"

     We continued finding the exit, we found a old door so Bendy kicked it instead of opening it. It's a little room with a bed on it, there's no other door so we need to come back and try to open the doors that we just passed.

"Are you sleepy?" I sat on the bed.

"No. Why did you asked that?" Bendy sat next to me.

"I'm just going to sleep.." I yawned and slept on my bed.

"Sure" He said.

     I woke up and everything's still the same, I saw Bendy sleeping next to me. Then he turned around facing each other. His breath was warm and I was blushing so hard. 

'I need to let him sleep on thus bed..' I thought, I tried to move a bit but he woke up. Light sleeper..

"Oh, morning.." He stretched his hands up.

"Morning too.." I blushed.

...

(I'm mind-blocked so help me XD)

(My Summer Job is starting tomorrow so I guess we'll have slow updates c: )

                                                                                                                            -HeavenlyCoffee