- Chapter 16 -

(Your P.O.V)

     We got on the nearby Blossom Park, we created flower crowns out of blossom petals and we played tag under it. It was fun and all but..

I lied to them..

I'm not going to die in the next 1 year, I can die whenever I want..

I mean, there's no time or no one can plan on when will I die..

I can die, in depends on the future..

I felt a strange energy on my chest causing me to kneel down and cough in pain, Bendy ran to me and rubbed my back.

"What's wrong..?" He asked worriedly.

"I think I'm dying.." I replied, "I can't breath correctly.."

"Crap.." Bendy said, he looked around and he saw a old lady, he ran up to her, "Uhh, Miss are you busy?"

"Not really" She smiled, "Why did you called me, young boy?"

"My sister is dying, I'll call for help.. please guard her and help her" Bendy said and the old lady gasped.

"Sure" She nodded and she walked up to me, I saw Bendy running to our house, "Where is it hurting?" She asked me.

"Chest.. I have a lung cancer.." I replied coughing, I felt a warm water came out of my nose. It's blood.

"Oh my" The old lady grabbed her towel and covered my nose, "Stay your head up, don't let the blood come out of your nose.."

"I will.." I said.

(Bendy's P.O.V)

     I ran up to our house and I saw Mom and Alae talking in the living room, they both looked at me when I slammed the door open.

"What is it?" Mom asked, "Is there something wrong?"

 "Yes" I replied while panting, "(YN) Is dying.."

"WHAT??! WHERE IS SHE?? DID YOU LEFT HER ALONE??!" She said as she wore her jacket and she came out, I followed her. Alae stayed inside to guard the house.

"NO, I DIDN'T!!" I said, "I called a old lady to guard her"

"Good" She said, we ran up to (YN) that has a towel on her nose. The bleeding is really bad as I saw the towel is almost full of blood.

"The bleeding won't stop" She said, "I'm sorry"

"It's fine" I replied, "Thank you for guarding her"

The old lady smiled and sat on the bench.

"Please don't die.." I said almost crying, "You.. promised me that you will fight.."

"I Am fighting.." She said and she coughed a little blood, "The pain us just strong.."

"She is dying.." Mom cried.

"ARE YOU ALREADY LOSING HOPE??!" I shouted, "SHE'S NOT DYING"

"Bendy please.." Mom said, "I know but there's no chance for her to live.."

"STOP THAT ALREADY!!" I yelled at Mom, "I'm just mad ok..??" I cried.

"Bendy.." (YN) Said, I looked at her.

"What.. what is it?" I said.

"Is there something you want to say before I die..?" She smiled.

"Never Forget.." I cried.

"Because I feel like.. I can't breath.. it's hard to breath.." She said.

"Keep fighting.." I said and I kissed her on the lips.

"I will.." She smiled before she closed her eyes as if she is really dead.

(I'm starting to cry a bit, THE FEELS)

"What.." Mom looked at me, "She is.."

"Yes, dead" I said, I carried her on a bridal style and got to my house.

"She is dead?" Alae said. I just nodded and went to (YN)'s room, I placed her there.

"I was too late.." I cried and buried my hands on my face, "Dammit.."

"Why would I die?"

"Huh..?" I looked at (YN) and she was alive, "Am I dreaming..?"

"No" (YN) Smiled, "Boris told me that if his heart is still beating, I'm kind of immortal"

"No way" I smiled and hugged her, "You're still alive!!"

"He also told me that if I died, you will feel that he died.." She said, "Like, Boris is me"

"You're Boris?" I asked.

"No" She laughed, "What I meant was I'm like Boris because you treat me as a young sister"

"Oh.." I laughed. We told it to Mom and Alae they were surprised that (YN) is still alive. We decided stay in Japan for 5 Months..

[END OF THE STORY]

(Well, do you know why did I said that the spoilers are GOOD or BAD?)

(GOOD - Where (YN) will still be alive because of Bendy)

(BAD - Bendy will kill her because his Dad died and possessed him)

(There u have it!! Thankies for over 200+ views!! I'm so happy!!) -HeavenlyCoffee