- Chapter 7 -

(Bendy's P.O.V)

     When I got out with (YN) I feel so happy, we talked about things and such. When I was staring at the ink, I think I hear my Mom's voice crying inside. Then I watch on how (YN) draws, she's a good artist. Everything seems new to me, I can't want to experience new things.

"Bendy, your a Ink demon right?" (YN) Said as she finish her drawing and fixed her art supplies.

"Yeah, why did you asked?" I looked up at her.

"I think you don't look like a demon after all" She said laughing, "Demons are supposed to be scary, isn't?"

"I am a Demon" I said, "But I look scary when I get mad about something or.. I don't know.."

"I don't want to see it" She said, "I'll just text my Mom if she can adopt you as my brother"

"Sure" I said smiling, "Wait why text her instead of calling her?"

"She's often busy" She said as she text her Mom, "So I'm texting her"

"Oh" I said.

"Then.. send, done" (YN) smiled, "How old are you anyway? You look like 9 or 12 years old to me"

"Me? I'm 25 years old" I smiled, she suddenly widened her eyes.

(Just my opinion, trying to get out of "Mind-Block")

"25?? ARE YOU SERIOUS??" She said.

"What about it?" I asked, "There's nothing wrong about it, right?"

"I was just surprised" She laughed, "Sorry about that"

"It's fine" I smiled.

"Do you want to go somewhere so I can show you on how humans are kind?" She looked at me, I nodded.

"Your outfit seems so.. different.. other people would think that is a cosplay" She laughed.

"Cosplay?" I think there's a lot of things I need to know..

"Cosplay, when your copying someone with outfits" She said, "I don't know exactly but that's how I define it"

"Okay" I said, "Can we go now?"

"Sure, Owl cafe is just near here" She smiled and we left.

(I've always dreamed of getting into a "Cat Cafe" or "Owl Cafe"..)

     We just walked for like 10 minutes and were there already, there's a lot of Owls? She call it owls so I'll call it owls too. We sat inside of the Cafe and she said something to the person that wears a different outfit.

"I ordered a Latte and Cappuchino" She said.

(Forgive me on some wrong spelling)

"What is that?" I asked.

"Don't be obvious that you're new here, they'll think that your a alien or something" She whispered to me and I nodded.

"Here's your Latte and Cappuchino! You can play with the owls and feed them, the foods of the owls are over there" The girl said and (YN) nodded.

"Is this good for me?" I asked.

"Yeah, even if you're not getting hungry.. it's better that you can try something new" She smiled and I blushed a little, I looked down on my Latte? I don't know and I sipped it. It tastes good.

"Wow, it is really good" I smiled.

"See? After this you can play with the owls" (YN) said as she sip on her Cappuchino. 

"I'll just wait for you because I don't want to look stupid" I laughed.

"Okay" She laughed too.

...

(6 Chapters WITH 25 VIEWS?? THIS LITTLE MIDGET IS POPULAR XDD)

(Thanks!!) -HeavenlyCoffee