- Chapter 15 -

(Bendy's P.O.V)

     Later on, we finally landed on Japan! We got to the place called Nagoya because it's the cheapest one to land on. We walked off the airplane and passed into some people that I don't even understand. I looked at (YN)..

"Hey, do you understand them?" I asked.

"Not really" (YN) Laughed.

"I'm going to get some taxi" Mom said and she got one, we got in and we drove off. Until we got into a huge house.. Not a kind of what they call 'Mansion' but it's huge.

"Hello?" Mom pressed a button and it created a ding. A beautiful girl came out, she have a long dark brown hair and she have a hazel eyes. I don't like her, she wears make-ups and such..

"Oh hi!" She said, "I'm glad that you visited today!"

"Yeah" Mom smiled, "Bendy and (YN) This is Alae and Alae this is my two children"

"You have two??" Alae was surprised, "ARE YOU CHEATING ON-" Mom covered her mouth.

"I just adopted Bendy! Ok? Now calm down!" Mom said, "Now, let's go inside to your house.. shall we?"

"Sure" Alae nodded.

We got inside and it was also big, I sat on the couch with (YN) next to me. I looked at her.

"(YN)" I said, she looked at me, "Uhh.. Boris talked to me.. The one who talked to you when you were eating?"

"Oh, I knew it was Boris" She smiled.

"He sounds nice right?" I said, "I miss him.."

"I have his heart, right?" (YN) Said, "You will never forget him by this.."

"Yeah" I smiled.

(Tomorrow)
(Let's just say Bendy knows some things, because I'm lazy)

     I woke up with (YN) sleeping next to me, I went downstairs to see on who is up this morning. It was Alae, she was eating some cereals.

"Morning" She looked at me, "Do you want some cereals?"

"Yeah" I replied, we both ate some cereals.

"Up already?" (YN) Yawned as she stretch, "The Blossom Park is nearby, want to go out later?" She smiled.

I nodded, "Sure"

"It doesn't seem like your siblings.." Alae nudged me, "Looks like you're in a relationship"

"Well, she will.." I looked at (YN) and she was pouring some milk into the bowl, "Nevermind.."

"Oh? She will what?" Alae said.

"Just forget it.." I sighed, she shrugged and continued eating. (YN) Sat next to me ans she started eating the cereal, I left to change my clothes.

"Well, we will just go to a nearby Blossom Park.." I sighed, I heard someone came in so I looked back.

"Hey Bendy, are you re-" (YN) stared at me and she was blushing, "I'M SO SORRY!!"

"Hey wait!" I wore my jacket and walked up to her, "Calm down, it's just some cliche things happened in movies"

"Oh.." She smiled, "I'm just going to wear my clothes, wait me on the living room" She said.

"Sure" I nodded and sat on the couch, waiting for (YN) to get ready.

"I'm ready" She walked downstairs, she wore a light pink dress with a yellow belt on it.

(It's like the Cherry Blossom Tree, the light pink colour looks like the colour of "Princess Celestia's" skin.. Please no hate I'm a MLP fan since I was little XD)

"Let's go" I stood up and we went out to go to the Blossom Park.

...

(The story will end on Chapter 16!! Don't worry! I will create the past for Bendy!! Thankies!!) -HeavenlyCoffee