- Chapter 12 -

(Bendy's P.O.V)

     What was dream all about? (YN) Dreamed about it.. Why her..? But.. it's fine since she can tell it to me. I just sighed and sat on the couch drawing some things.

"She will die in the next 1 year.." I sighed, "I don't want that to happened.."

"Where is Mom anyway? She's here earlier, Maybe she left for work. This is the start where I will start to feel the real love.." I said, "Ugh, forget about it.."

"Real love about what?" (YN) Sat next to me, I looked up at her.

'If she knew that I have fallen for her..'

"Love of a true Mother" I said smiling.

"Oh, good then. I'll just eat, ok?" She said and left to go to the Kitchen.

"That was close.." I said, "I'm going to watch some TV until I slept again.." I added as I grab the remote and turned on the TV.

(Your P.O.V)

     I heard him saying that he loves me, he really does love me. He just doesn't show it, I wish he will. I sighed and ate my lunch, when I came back. I saw Bendy was watching some TV shows.

"Bendy" I sat next to him, "I'm bored, do you want to have a pillow war?"

"Sure" He smiled. He closed the TV and we got into my room, we started building our base and we started the war.

"You're cheating!" I laughed and he threw me a pillow on my face.

"OH MY GOD!!" Bendy laughed so hard, "PEACE!! MY STOMACH!!"

"Bendy" I said seriously, he stopped laughing.

"What?" He looked at me.

"NO PEACE!!" I laughed and threw him a pillow, we laughed and played until we ended up making our room to be like a small camping room.

"I'm just going to get some marshmallows" I said as I go to the kitchen to get the marshmallows and the chocolate dip then I came back.

"That looks good" Bendy said as he open the marshmallow pack and dipped the marshmallow into the bowl with the chocolate dip, "Wow, it really is"

"Yeah" I smiled and went inside of my tent-like pillow with a blanket on it.

"I'm home!" My Mom opened the door and she was surprised on what we did on our room, "What did you two do?"

"Played some games? Like Pillow war?" Bendy said.

"Make sure to fix that, ok?" Mom smiled and left closing the door.

"Okay!" We both shouted.

"I need to tell you something, (YN)" Bendy said and I looked at him.

"Hm?" I said.

"Do you really have a lung cancer and you will die in the next 1 year..?" He asked, I suddenly felt a energy from my whole body.

"..Yes.." I said, "How did you know that..?" I asked.

"I heard you both talking when I said that we will go to the carnival tomorrow, that was a luck guess.." Bendy said, "Please fight.." He hugged me and I hugged back.

"I will.." I smiled.

"Boris died and now you..?" He said.

"I will fight until the end.." I said, "Why are you so worried about me?"

"Because you're the one who let me out of the darkness.." He said, "Then if you died, it feels like I'm going back to the darkness.."

"..I won't die I promise.." I smiled.

...

(Going to end this on Chapter 15!! I guess? But thanks for supporting me! I have a lot of readers and I only have 2 followers! If you love Bendy and you have a Bendy-Fangirl friend, please tell this story to them!! Thanks again!!) -HeavenlyCoffee