- Chapter 8 -

(Your P.O.V)

     I was the first one who finished the coffee, I waited Bendy to finish his. After that we went to play with the owls.

"What owl is this..?" He pointed the Tawny one.

"Tawny Owl" I said, "I love Barn Owls because they are really beautiful"

"That's a Barn Owl?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said as I pet the Barn Owl, "Why do you look funny when things are new to you?" I laughed.

"What??" Bendy looked at me, "I know, things are new to me.. wait, do I look that stupid?"

"It looks like your my younger brother" I laughed.

"Stop laughing" He smiled.

"Do you want to go home?" I looked at him.

"Yeah" He replied standing up, "I'm pretty tired anyway"

"Sure, let's go" I said. We got home, Bendy slept on my bed and I said that I will watch some TV before I take a nap, he nodded in response. When I came back he was sleeping peacefully.

"Cute" I smiled, "I'll just sleep next to him then" I yawned and slept next to him.

(Bendy's P.O.V)

     I slept on (YN)'s bed and it's so soft and comfy, I suddenly woke up on midnight and left a strange feeling on my stomach so I ran down on the kitchen straightly on the sink, I vomited blood and coughed so hard.

"What's going on down here- BENDY??!" (YN) Ran up to me and she rubbed my back, "Are you ok??!"

"I feel sick.." I said, my sight blurred, "I feel like I will also vomit my lungs out of my body.."

My sight turned black after that.. I opened my eyes and I saw that I'm in a white room. I looked to left on where is (YN) And I saw her burying her face on a towel. I guess she's crying.

"(YN), I'm ok" I smiled, (YN) suddenly looked at me with tears on her eyes and she hugged me.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!" She cried. I rubbed her head gently.

"Why would I be dead? Where Am I anyway?" I asked.

"You're in a Hospital" She smiled, then I saw a person in white. I heard their conversation.

"He doesn't have any blood loss or so, did he really coughed blood?" The person said. I saw a warm soup on the table so I ate it, it has my name on it anyway.

"Yes, he really did" (YN) said, "Do I need to pay?"

"No need" The person smiled, "(YN), I have to tell you something"

"What is it?" She said. The person took off it's hair clip and the on the mouth.

(I forgot what it's called, sorry)

"It's me (YN)" A female girl said, I saw (YN) is so happy and hugged her.

"MOM!! Why didn't you told me that you're going home?" (YN) Said.

"It's a surprise" Her Mom laughed, "Oh, do you want Bendy to be your brother?"

I suddenly coughed on my soup, "Wait, what?"

"He's Bendy, 25 years old" (YN) Said and her Mom gasped in surprise.

"25? Are you sure" Her Mom asked me, I nodded.

"Yeah"  I smiled.

"Bendy, welcome to our small family" (YN) Said smiling, I smiled back.

"You're fine now" Mom told to me, "You can stand up and we can go home"

"I have a Mother?" I looked at (YN) And she nodded.

"Yes" She said. I cried and hugged my Mom.

"What's wrong?" Mom asked (YN).

"I'll tell you later when we got home" She replied.

...

(7 PARTS 58 VIEWS?? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!)

(I'm so happy! Thanks really!!) -HeavenlyCoffee