- Chapter 14 -

(Bendy's P.O.V)

     Tomorrow came so I got excited, I looked at (YN) that is sleeping deeply. I decided to take a revenge, I jumped on the bed and she fell at the side of the bed.

"WHERE AM I??!" She suddenly woke up, "Bendy" She stood up and looked at me.

"What? It's not fair that you're the only one who will always fall me down" I laughed.

"Ready kids?" My Mom came in and she was already dressed, "Oh, the airplane will take off in 30 minutes so hurry up!" She left smiling.

"Okay then.." We both dressed up and went to the thing.

"Car" (YN) Said and I looked at her.

"You memorize me huh?" I said and she nodded.

"Yup!" She said as she close the door of the car, Mom locked the house and then she got into the car she turned the engine on and drove off.

(Later)

     I got into the airplane, I'm near on the window with (YN) next to me and my Mom is next to (YN)

(If you didn't understand: [WINDOW] [Bendy] [You] [Mom] )

I admired the things below us and (YN) was listening to music while.. drawing?? I looked at her.

"You really love art, don't you" I laughed.

"Yep" She nodded.

"So, are we going to get a Hotel room?" (YN) added asking her Mom.

"No, I have a friend in Japan that we can stay on" She said.

"Cool, huh?" I nudged (YN).

"I know" She laughed, "Do you want to talk on the paper? I'm bored anyway"

"Sure" I replied, She grabbed her art book and she wrote something in the back.

(Conversation)

(YN): Hey Bendy, I have to tell you something..

Bendy: What is it?

(YN): Cherry Blossoms are here, if we have time to visit them. Would you go with me?

Bendy: Sure, as long as you're alive. :)

(YN): O yeah, I forgot that you already knew my lung cancer haha XD

Bendy: Boris has lost to me, then you? I don't want that to happened..

(YN): How did he died..?

Bendy: ...Let'a change the subject ok? I don't want to talk about that..

(YN): Sure :)

Bendy: So, about the Ink Heart. Did you bring it?

(YN): Yeah, I did. It's a part of you.

Bendy: ;-;

(YN): WHY ARE U CRYING?

Bendy: Thanks for worrying about me this whole time. :)

Bendy: I'm sleepy..

(YN): You can lie down to me. :)

(End of the Conversation)

I lied down to (YN) and slept peacefully, she is warm and happy to be with. 

'Bendy..'

'I know what will happened to (YN)..'

'I'm Boris! Hehe.. I've talked to (YN) While she was eating..'

'You miss me right?'

'I only got few time left to talk to you, so please be ready..'

'Something will happened to (YN)..'

I woke up and (YN) looked at me, I didn't told her that Boris talked to me.. (YN) have his heart.. I know about that. Should I tell her that I kind of love her? Nevermind about that..

As Long As She's Alive, I Feel Like Boris Is Also Alive..

...

(AND WE WILL HAVE A SAD ENDING SORRY FOR SPOILERS AND!!)

(I will create a story for "Bendy's" Past.. I'm still thinking of a title so please read it!)

(I wonder on wat story should I write next c: ??) -HeavenlyCoffee