- Chapter 13 -

(Your P.O.V)

     I opened my eyes and my room is clean, I guess Bendy cleaned it for me before he slept. I looked at my side and I saw Bendy sleeping deeply.

"He doesn't want me to die.." I blushed, I breathed heavily and kissed Bendy on the forehead.

"Wait, why am I doing this..?" I asked myself while blushing, "Does he like me?"

"Sweetie!" Mom came into my room and I looked at her.

"Yes?" I said.

"We are going to Japan by tomorrow!" She said, "So, better pack up!"

"Really?" I said, "Are you serious"

"Yep! We are going to stay there as long as we want!" Mom said, I gasped in surprise.

"But how about the-" I was cut off by Mom.

"Money? No problem about that!" She smiled, "Pack up ok?"

"Sure" I replied and she left. I jumped while sitting because of excitement and Bendy fell of the side of the bed.. again.

"STOP JUMPING WILL YOU??!" He said standing up and laughed.

"Sorry! We are going to Japan tomorrow! I'm going to pack up right now!" I said as I ready my things and clothes, I grabbed the bag that is used on Airport and put it all there, "You can share on my outfits, your outfit and my outfit is already here"

(I forgot what it's called)

"Ok, I'm guessing that you're hungry?" Bendy smiled.

"Yeah" I smiled back and went to the Kitchen. While I'm eating I felt a head ache.

'Bendy will be sad if you died..'

'If you survived he feels like I also survived the pain..'

'If you died he feels that I also died..'

'It's like I'm just a simple soul encouraging you to not to die..'

'It's like we can feel each other..'

'Love him..'

'If Bendy loves me, he loves you too..'

'If Bendy loves you, he loves me too..'

'Like I'm in your body..'

'Like we are just one..'

'What I'm trying to say is..'

'Survive, Love, and Never Forget..'

The head ache stopped after that, is it Boris? If it's Boris, I will grant his wish.. I continued eating and washed my dishes. I went to my art room and started painting.

"Black paint.." I dipped the paintbrush on the few black paint inside on a jar until I felt a weak vibration, "Huh..?" I looked inside on the jar and I saw a beating like thing. I quickly poured the black ink on the other container leaving the beating thing inside.

It's a.. ink heart..?

"Why is it here?" I asked myself.

(I just grabbed some few ideas from a comic that I watched on youtube where there is a ink heart inside on the jar of the Ink Machine. I forgot the channel name so forgive me!)

"It's still beating.. Is this Boris's heart?" I said to myself, "I'll just keep it as a secret for myself.."

"Hey, (YN)" Bendy came in and saw the ink heart on a jar, "Where did you got that?" He asked.

"I just accidentally saw it while I'm painting!" I said, "Is it yours?"

"Yes" He said, "But take care of it ok?" He smiled.

"I will" I smiled back.

...

(If you want to add me on Facebook please let me know! Because I hate friends who loves doing Selfies and going to lag my computer. Message me first and if I replied, you can add me! My name there is "Kana Ancheta" with a Bendy profile pic! Thankies!!) -HeavenlyCoffee