- Chapter 5 -

(Your P.O.V)

     While walking, I suddenly fell into a hole. Bendy quickly helped me out but I feel that someone is pulling me down.

"SOMEONE IS PULLING ME DOWN!!" I shouted, Bendy's eyes suddenly turned red.

"Dad.." He said, "HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD YOU THAT DON'T KILL (YN)!!"

"SHE NEEDS TO BE KILLED!! IT'S THE LAST SACRIFICE FOR YOUR MOM TO BE ALIVE AGAIN!!" A loud voice said that is Bendy's father..?

"Last? Sacrifice..? ARE YOU LYING TO ME..?!" Bendy shouted, "I TRIED TO PROTECT ONE PERSON BEFORE SHE CAME AND YOU TOLD ME THAT'S THE LAST SACRIFICE!! I TRUSTED YOU!!"

"I DON'T CARE!!" His Dad said pulling me down.

"THAT HURTS OK??!" I shouted, "IF YOUR SON DOESN'T WANT TO, LET HIM BE!!"

"(YN) what are you doing..?" Bendy looked at me, "He can kill you!!"

"I don't care" I smiled at him, "As long as you're safe"

'Why did I said that..?' I thought.

"AND NOW YOU'RE ALSO TALKING??! DID YOU HEARD OUR CONVERSATION??!" His Dad said.

"No, I didn't. Why would I interrupt a conversation?" I said, "Let him be, and get your own LIFE!!" 

"Stop that ok..?" Bendy said worriedly, "I don't want my Mom to be alive again because she will forget all of us and Dad will tell everything negative about me! And now my future Mom will hate me.."

"Don't worry" I said, "I don't have a father.."

Bendy suddenly felt sad for me, "Do what you want.." He said, "Try to fight.."

"I will" I smiled.

"You don't have a father??" His Dad laughed, "Poor you! Bendy is luckier than you do!"

"But you're always hurting him, isn't it?" I said, I tried to get up and it worked. I saw a person below.

"I don't" He said, "Sometimes only"

"Liar, there's no such thing as a sacrifice!!" I said looking down, "You just want Bendy to suffer!"

"That's too much.." Bendy crossed his arms.

"I don't care, he should die.." I said, "Am I right..?" I looked at him, he nodded.

"I've been working for you like years! You've killed a lot of people like billion!" Bendy shouted, "Do you think I will be sad if you died no. Do you know why? Because since my Mother died, you've been ordering me to kill people"

"Son.. please let's talk about this" He said.

"No" Bendy grabbed my hands that caused me to blush, "Not anymore.."

     We left his father alone and I noticed that Bendy doesn't feel anything by leaving his father. We found a door and we opened it, my eyes widened as I see that were..

Outside..

"Where are we?" Bendy asked, "This place seems so unfamiliar.."

"My Home is just near here!" I said happily, "Follow me!!" I looked back and I noticed that it was a underground house..

"Are we outside?" He asked.

"Yeah! " I said, "Wait, why there's a lot of police cars around my house..?"

"Police? What?" Bendy looks so funny when he's confused, "What do you mean?"

"I'll tell you about it later" I said, I walked up to my Aunt that is talking to the police, "What is happening here..?"

"Oh!! There she is!!" My Aunt hugged me, pretending to be a kind Aunt, "Please cancel the investigation! She's already here!"

"Ok" The police cancelled the investigation, "You're Aunt is kind, why run away from her?"

"Run away?" I looked at her, "What do you mean??"

"You ran away right?" She smiled at me.

"I didn't, I fell on a inky floor and I got to a strange room. If I can ran away from you, I would" I said pulling away from my Aunt. Bendy just stayed silent.

"What do you mean young lady?" The police asked me.

"My Aunt is always hurting me, since my Mom worked from New York as a doctor and my Dad mysteriously died. Look.." I said as I pull up my jacket, there's cuts and bruises. Bendy suddenly flinched.

"Why didn't you told me about that?" He asked.

"Sorry.." I said, "I want to tell it to the police but I was so scared, she's always shouting at me and she can't live by herself! She can't even cook her own food!!"

"Carla? What does this young lady mean?" The police looked at her.

"It's not real!" She said, "She's the one who is always hurting me!"

"How? You always slap me and drag me like a doll!" I shouted, "ARREST HER!"

"She gave enough word for you Carla, arrest her" The police said. They put a handcuff on my Auntie and arrested her. 

"We know you as a artist, (YN)" The police said, "I have a request on you by tomorrow" He smiled and left.

"I forgot, the requests" I said as I ran inside on the house, Bendy followed me in.

..

(I don't want my reader's eyes to bleed while reading this because it's so long! I'm going to end this around chapter 10!! Thanks!!)

                                                     -HeavenlyCoffee