- Chapter 11 -

(P.S: I just watched the "Chapter 2" of BATIM played by "DAGames". So there will be some few changes around the story, I guess..?)

(Your P.O.V)

     I woke up in a room, just like on where I fell into the ink like portal. I sat down and looked around, I called out Bendy but he's not here.

"Guess I will explore this place.." I said, I walked around and completed some of the confusing puzzles. Until I got into a ink puddle.

"Oh, I need to cross this.." I said crossing the ink puddle, I saw a person that is holding a cardboard with Bendy drawn in it, "Hey! Can you help me-" I tried to follow the person but when I looked to left on where he went. The Bendy Cardboard is standing there and there's some ritual star behind him. Just like the rest.

(Ritual star? I don't know sorry haha! I forgot some scene from the part to so forgive my poor memory!!)

"I've been hallucinating things" I said as I hold my head, "Better continue" I said and I got into the Music like room. I was still holding the axe that I got earlier, when I turned around I screamed as I saw a half-body of a ink person on the ground. I killed it with my axe until it's done.

"I'm guessing that this is only a dream.." I said. I continued until I've done it all, I was supposed to go to the exit until my sight went black.

I woke up in a room, there's a garage-like door opening. I saw a human ink that has a head of the Bendy Cardboard..

"Bendy will come!! He will accept the sacrifice!!" He said and left.

"I'm the sacrifice..?" I suddenly felt a strange energy from my chest and the garage-like door opened. The end was really pitch black.

"BENDY WHAT??! SHE'S THE SACRIFICE!! DON'T KILL ME PL-" The speaker at my left and right turned off and I escaped the chair, I tried to escape the half-bodied ink person. Until it was gone.

"It's over?" I looked around, "Okay then" I sighed and was supposed to get to the exit until a person that is really inky chased me. I went into a room and the door locked by itself.

"What was that..?" I said until I heard some footsteps, "I know you're there.. show yourself please.." I said and I looked at the person who appeared..

"Boris..?" I said until I woke up on my bed screaming while holding my chest.

"WHAT'S WRONG??" Bendy suddenly opened the door, "You're finally awake!" He said smiling.

"What happened??" I said, "Why Boris is alive??"

(I forgot to mention Boris at the first chapter that his chest was ripped open in a room XDD)

"Boris? Is alive?" Bendy sat next to me, "Did you have a weird dream?"

"Yes.." I nodded, "I don't want to say it.."

"Please do, what happened to Boris? I want to know.." Bendy said.

"Well, he showed up to me and I was surprised that he was still alive then I woke up.." I said sighing.

"Dreams to come true.." He said, I suddenly flinched.

"That line.. do my dreams come true..? Since I met Ren and he gave me the Ink, I've been dreaming about your world.." I said.

"So.. Boris will be alive..?" Bendy said.

"I don't know.." I replied, "I'm hungry, I'll just eat" I smiled.

"Sure, there's some rice and noodles on the kitchen" Bendy said.

"Wait, what do you mean by rice? I've been sleeping until this afternoon..?" I asked him.

"I guess..?" He laughed, "Ok just eat, I don't want to see you starving to death" He smiled and left.

'I don't want to see you starving to death..'

'He cares about me..?'

'By a sudden..?'

'No, he's been caring about me since..'

...

(You can imagine Human!Bendy or Bendy in this story! Thanks!!) -HeavenlyCoffee