Lisanna is back

Lucy's pov

Today was another peaceful day at the guild. Well as peaceful as it could be here at Fairy Tail. Natsu and Gray were fighting, Erza was eating cake, Mira was helping people find a job and Cana was- well you all know Cana. She was drinking.  

I was sitting in the bar drinking a strawberry milkshake when the doors opend and everybody froze. There stood a girl no older than me with short white hair.

"I'm back." Is all she said. Mirajane  and Elfman fell to the floor in tears. The girl ran up to them giving them a huge hug. I walked up to Natsu who was frozen in his tracks to ask him who she was.

"Natsu who is that?" He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"It's Lisanna. Mira and Elfman's younger sister." I was shocked. I thought she was dead. Elfman moved so he was no holding Mira and Lisanna in his arms. Mira was still crying so bad she was shaking and Lisanna was smiling through the tears that were streaming down her face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been two weeks since Lisanna came back and we have become very good friends.

"Lucy......I need your help...." Lisanna whines in my ear. I smiled and turned around to face her.

"What is it now. Can you still not confess?" I laugh at her. She is so childish sometimes. But that's what I think her at Natsu would be perfect for each other. Mira always told me that she wanted me and Natsu to get together but he is more of an older brother than a lover. 

"No. Gray is still fighting him and i'm too scared to get close to him." I grabbed her hand and drug her to Natsu. The one thing that I know that she doesn't is that Natsu likes her as well. He still sneaks in my house to talk to me about it late at night. 

"Natsu!!! Get over here right now!" I yell. The guild went quiet and Natsu looked like I just called Happy a mode of transportation again. He sheepishly walked over to me.

"Yes Luce?" I grabbed his hand when he got close enough and drug the two out of the guild. Everybody watched what had happend and were back to being the annoying-loud-self's that everyone knew. Lisanna and Natsu both had huge blushes on their face from being so close to one another.

"Lisanna, Natsu. Talk. I won't let you two leave until something good happens." I say and lock them in my bathroom. 

It had been a half an hour so I decided that something would of happend by now. I walked into the bathroom to see them sucking each other's faces off.

"Okay, Okay." I said pulling them apart.

"Do that stuff on your own time." They both laughed.

"Thank you Luce! Lisanna and I are now dating." Natsu stated excitedly giving me a hug.

"Finally. Now I don't have to try to get you two together anymore. Let's head back to the guild and tell everyone the good news."  Grabbing both of their hands I ran out of my house.

After they told everyone in the guild Mira came over to me.

"You made my ship said. NaLi forever!!" Her sequels were so loud. 

"Yes I did. Can I have a strawberry milkshake please." She smiled and went behind the bar to make me one. 

"Thank you Mira."

"No problem Lucy." Her smiled still across her face. It was no longer a fake smile. He has been smiling more and more since Lisanna came back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~