Mother

"Mother!" I yelled running to one of the dragons that was guarding the hospital where she was.

"Where is my mother!" I demand. The guard shrunk back in fear and told me what room she was in.  I ran down the hall as fast as I could getting to room 19. Opening the door with a loud *Bang* I saw Star, Grandeeney and Igneel all standing over my mothers bed.

"What has happend?" I asked with a serious tone in my voice. Igneel was the first to talk.

"Princess, your mother has become ill" I glared at him.

"You don't think i can't see that. What does she have? How did she get this way?!" I yelled at the three who were now all standing back.

"We know as much as you do princess." Grandeeney said with a sorrowful voice. 

"Stand back." I ordered and they all moved to the other corner of the room.

"Queen of the dragons: ultimate healing" I said with my hands over my mothers heart. She opend her eyes but then they closed again. Soon I felt like I was being pulled out of my body. I fell to the ground blacked out.

There was a bright light and I saw my mother walking towards me.

"MOM!"I yelled running up to her.

"Darling. I need you to do something for me." My mother spoke softly

"What do you need?"

"I need you to let go. I used too much magic when I was helping the angles. I can not recover form this." Her head hung low and I saw some tears. I started to cry.

"I c-can't d-do that m-m-mother." I looked up to her.

"Please I don't like seeing you like this. You will become queen and I will always be there. Not physically but spiritually. I love you goodbye." She gave me a hug and I could feel myself start to wake back up.

When I awoke again I still had tears streaming down my face. I looked around to see that I was now in a hospital bed with Igneel standing next to me.

"What happend princess?" I sighed and got up walking like my mother did. 

"My mother has told me something that no one will like. Come with me." i said walking back to my mothers room where Grandeeney and Star were still trying to heal her.

"Stop!" They both looked over to me/

"Why?" Star asked

"My mother pulled me into a dream like state and told me to.... let go" They looked shocked.

"She was using to much magic power there is no way to save her." I said with my head still up.

"What will we do now?" Grandeeney's soft voice asked.

"I will take my mothers place and rule like my mother did." They all nodded with tears falling down their faces.

"I will take care of my mother from here. You are all dismissed. Please spread the word of my mothers death we will hold the funeral tomorrow night." I said and they ll just nodded walking out of the room. When they were all go I let my head fall.

"Why mother?" I asked not expecting any answer.

"I will make you proud. I promise." I told her and started to cry once more. 

"May this soul be at rest." I said as clearly as I could. The heart monitor went dead and I kissed my mothers forehead before walking out. I walked out with my head held high and no emotion on my face.