Wedding

Lucy's pov

It has been 3 weeks sense Rogue finished his training and our wedding is only 3 days away. Father has been setting up the venue while Zeref has been helping out Rogue to decorate the ballroom in the castle to make it look like a reception. And what have I been doing you ask, well I've been going everywhere to tell everyone about it. I went to all of the dragon's islands and I am now between the gates of heaven and hell telling the angels and demons about our wedding.

"Of course we'll come Queen Lucy." Alina the light Angle said looking over to her twin brother Raven, the dark demon. She bowed and smiled. 

"Thank you. I must get going I have a lot of fairies, angles and demons to tell still. I'll see you soon." I said as I flew over to where Lucifer lives.  

I was in my Angle form that I just recently got. I had long Golden hair with large wings. The right one was white while the left was black. Alina and Raven helped me learn this. I got the two different color wings because I know both angle and demon magic.

"Lucifer." I sung out. 

"What..Oh Queen Lucy what a nice surprise.. What are you doing here?" He asked coming out of his house.

"I came to invite you to my wedding. It is in three days time. It's all day at the castle. Everyone is coming so Nexus will be there." I had to put Nexus's name there. I knew Lucifer liked him and I know Nexus likes Lucifer. They are just too stubborn to notice the other hitting on them. Nexus is the dark demon and doesn't like to show many emotions, but I've noticed him opening up to Lucifer.

"I will be there.....b-because your like my little sister.....not because of Nexus...."He said turning a shade of red that put Igneel's flames to shame. I smirked and flew back to the dragon realm. I walked into the castle and Rogue, Father, and Zeref were all eating in the dinning room.

"How was inviting all the people?" Father asked.

"Fun. Most likely was easier then what you guys are doing. I still have to go to the Fairy realm but other then them my part is done. How about you guys?" Father smiled and told me that he was done and then Rogue went on to say that him and Zeref were almost done.

~~~~~ 3 days ~~~~~ 

Today is my wedding day!!! Iris is helping me get into my wedding dress while Skiadrum was with Rogue doing god knows what.

"Oh my, You look so beautiful. Just like your mother." Iris says from behind me. She was finishing tying the back of my dress. The dress was a mermaid style dress with a sweat heart neckline. But unlike normal wedding dresses it had the colors of the 4 elements. The base color was light blue to represent water and wind then at the bottom of the dress it was light green. It was a ombre light blue to light green.  There was red in my bouquet.

"Lucy are you ready?" My fathers voice rang from out of the dressing room.

"Yes I am father. Come in." He came in and his eyes immediately started to tear up.

"You look beautiful honey." He said looking at me.

"Thanks." 

"Now let's get this show on the road." I laughed at him but took the arm that he held out for me.

~~ Sorry you all know how weddings go. Time for the reception ~~

"Now please make way for the King and Queen." My fathers loud voice roared out. The room went quiet when Rogue and I walked in. Then once we were in everyone started to cheer.

"Congratulations." Is the one thing that everyone said. We both thanked everyone and then sat down while everyone partied. 

"Babe look over there." I sad pointing to Lucifer and Nexus.

"Who are they?" He asked looking at the two.

"Lucifer and Nexus. Demons." He looked over to me quickly.

"Demons?"

"Yea. Remember were King and Queen of all realms. Including Earth land." HE nodded remembering.

"Oh yea okay. Why did you want me to look at them?"

"Because their so cute together. Its my goal to get them to kiss by the end of tonight." I looked over to them again and saw that my goal was already complete.

There they were in the middle of the dance floor with everyone else kissing and dancing along to a slow song. I smiled.

"Well I won't have to do anything then." Rogue just laughed,

"Your acting like Mira." I stopped laughing. He looked over worriedly.

"What's wrong love?"

"We haven't even once gone back to see how everyone was doing. And it's been almost a year down in earth land." He sighed and nodded.

"Should we go to them tomorrow?"

"Yes but we will have to go early in the morning." He nodded.

"Well lets enjoy the rest of the night as newly wed's." He said and got up holding out his hand

"May I have this dance my Queen?"

"Of course, my King." We walked down to the dance floor and a slow song started to play. 

~~~~~

We danced the rest of the night. All of the fairies were gone and most of the angles, demons and Dragons. It was now only Raven, Alina, Igneel, Delta, Iris, Skiadrum, Dawn, Weisslogica, Father, Zeref, Rogue and myself. 

"Goodbye we must get home. We have lots to do tomorrow. Congratulations My Queen." Alina said and her and Raven teleported back home.

Igneel, Delta, Iris, Weisslogica all left next. Zeref went up to bed and so did father. So it was only Skiadrum, Rogue and I.

"Good Job my boy. I'm proud of you. You too Queen Lucy." Skiadrum said giving Rogue a hug and he bowed to me.

"Skia you are family. No need to call me Queen. Like you wont call Rogue here King and you are his dad so your part of the royal family now." I say smiling.

"Oh no...I don't want to be part of the royal family. I can still be apart of the family but I will not have the title. I like my relaxed life as it is." I laughed and nodded.

"Okay, Goodbye Skia." I said and he nodded leaving.

"It is now just us.." Rogue said turning to look over to me. He leaned over and kissed me. The kiss depend and he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I didn't hesitate to give it to him. We pulled apart out of breath. He smirked looking down at me.

"I think we should continue this upstairs." I nodded and we walked hand in hand upstairs.

W/C 1144

Thank you all for the support it means so much to me.

I think there's only going to be 2 to 4 more chapters. If you think it should go longer please comment and give me ideas. I have a few but not a lot. And for those who wanted a lemon you can write your own and send it to me. I will give you credit and tag you so everyone knows. It will be a different chapter but whatever you think it should be.