Telling everyone...

Previously

By the time we got back to the guild I was a ball of nerves. How am I going to tell the guild. Oh god I can't do this.

"Luce you will do fine. Just don't think." Natsu smiled. I nodded but didn't believe myself one bit. The doors swung open and everyone looked back at us.

"Were back!!" Natsu yelled.

"Who's the new chick she's hot!"Someone that I couldn't see yelled from the back.

"An old friend of mine." I said dragging Star up to the masters room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time we got back to the guild I was a ball of nerves. How am I going to tell the guild. Oh god I can't do this.

"Luce you will do fine. Just don't think." Natsu smiled. I nodded but didn't believe myself one bit. The doors swung open and everyone looked back at us.

"Were back!!" Natsu yelled.

"Who's the new chick she's hot!"Someone that I couldn't see yelled from the back.

"An old friend of mine." I said dragging Star up to the masters room.

"What is it my child?" The master spoke still looking at paperwork

"Well you see..... I'm not who you think I am." His shocked face looked up to me and Star.

"What do you mean child?" I looked over to Star and she nodded.

"Lucy is the princess of the dragons. She ran away a little over a year ago and we all have been looking for her." Star said before I could open my mouth. Masters jaw dropped.

"L-Lucy what are you going to do now?" He stuttered.

"Well because Star he has told me that they need me back in the kingdom I have no choice but to go back and help my mother rule. I will come back when I can but for now I must say goodbye." Tears were welling up in my eyes.

"One request master. I would like to take  Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel to the Dragon world so they can see their dragons again. I would also like to take the rest of team Natsu to show them where lived. This will only be for a week and if you need to get in contact with them you can. Just send a lacrima. " He looked like he was thinking but after a while he nodded.

"I will let you take them on one condition."

"What is that?"

"You have to visit us every once and a while." I smiled.

"I could never leave my second family forever. Thank you master." I bowed and took Star back downstairs. 

"Listen up everyone!" I yelled. The guild looked at me and went quiet.

"I have some news.."

~~Time skip to the end of the convo~~~~

"WHAT!!!" The entire guild yelled.

"Yes and Master is allowing me to take Team Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel back to the dragon realm for a week." The people the I called looked at me.

"Why would I want to go with you?" Gajeel growled.

"Well I was trying to be nice and let you have a opportunity to see your dragon again. But it you are going to be like this then I wont take you. So think again before you speak." Everyone looked shocked that I said that to Gajeel.

"U-um okay then." Gajeel stuttered out. I smirked and went back to talking. But before I could Macao spoke up.

"Hey Lucy what other types of magic can you do?" I smiled and said