Rogue's pov

I was walking back to the guild after going out to get something for Lucy. I know she told me to break the pendent after the mission but I need to do something. When I got to the guild everything was dead silent. I walked up to where sting would be and I saw him crying. 

"What's gotten to you?" I ask and he handed me a letter. It looked liked Lucy's handwriting.

"Lucy stopped by today. And s-she left the guild. She told me to give you this." Sting said still crying. I ran out of the guild hall and aback home. I opend the letter and when I read it I started to cry

Dear Rogue 

Rogue if your reading this right now then I have left. My mother died when I got back home and my father told me that I was to become Queen. So I have left the guild to be with my people. If you still want to be with me you will have to make some tough dissensions. I must stay here with the dragons. And if you want to be with me you will have to come here to. We will still be able to come back here but not much.

I gave you another pendant so if you wish to be with me you can smash it and I will be there, I love you so much and I wont feel bad if you can't leave your life here behind you just for me.

Love, Lucy

I was tearing up and I grabbed the pendant and threw it to the ground. In a matter of seconds Lucy was in front of me smiling.

"I could never let you leave without me. " I hugged her and gave her a kiss.

"I thought you didn't love me as much because you never smashed the first one." She said burring her face into my chest. 

"I didn't break that one because I wanted to get something first." i said and I took a deep breath and let her go. 

Getting on one knee I pulled out the small black box that I got this morning.

"Lucy Heartfilia I couldn't imagine my life without you. You are my one true love and the most special person in my life. Would you do the honor of becoming my wife?" She looked shocked and didn't respond. My head dropped. I guess that's a n-

"Yes" I head her whisper out.  I looked back up to see that she has fallen and was crying. I picked her up and put her on my bed. She looked at me and smiled.

"Why would I ever say no. I love you so much." She then leaned in and kissed me. It was a rogue but passionate kiss. I kissed back and soon licked her lip. She oppend her mouth and we had a battle for dominance. I let her win and I could feel her smirk. She pulled away and I put the ring on her finger.  

She looked up to me with her eyes shining bright. Then she sighed.

"I hate to ruin this moment but I must get back to my kingdom. Come with me if you want. If you don't then I will come get you tomorrow. I love you" She gave me a kiss and I grabbed her hand.

"I'll go now. We can come back and get some stuff right?" She laughed.

"I'm Queen we can do whatever." I nodded and she teleported us. When we got to the dragon realm she was in dragon form and she was beautiful.

"Hop on" Her soft yet loud voice told me. I got on her back and she started to fly.

"Queen Lucy, we need you to help us out." A large blue dragon told Lucy. It still was shocking that she was Queen.

"What do you need Delta?" She asked when I got off. The dragon named Delta and Lucy transformed back into humans. Delta had short dark blue hair and light blue tank top with dark blue shorts. She was quite small and cute. But nothing compared to Lucy. She was now in a black dress with a crown on her head. She looked beautiful. 

"gue. Rogue are you coming?" Lucy asked at the door of the large castle . I ran up to her and she grabbed my hand. 

"I know you have been here before but this is my home." She said in her cheerful voice. I laughed a bit but stopped soon after.  We walked to what I think was my room. And when we got there she opend the door and  she kissed my cheek

"I'll be back but for now I Have to go talk to my father and Delta about something that happend." I nodded and went to go take a shower. The room was huge with black walls and dark grey bed sheets. 

W/C 827